4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
- This is my first play through and I just saved over save 1 every time.
- I have worked out what you mean by this now haha.
- Yeah I figured it was because she was new.
- That's fair, I did try to read through the pages but it's hard to find the info among all this.
- Ahh that makes sense as to why I just have "???".

1 - Thank you for this, I just found her there and have done that, so that's two done.
2 - I can't work out where I am missing it, so far I've had the Footjob, all the animals and the bath HJ. On the stairs I just get "???" for both options.
3 - Ahh perfect, thank you.
4 - Yeah that makes sense.
5 - Ahh yeah okay, so just wait for an update then.

As for maxing their attributes I did it in game so Martha, Lucile and Vera at 70, Mia at 35. I didn't even know there was a way to cheat for everything, I was just trying to find everything on my own haha.
The stairs scene might as well be the only one missing but if everyone is at max level, it should at least show the 1st option (the 2nd only available with Submissive Vera). Have you peeped on her at night right after dinner?

Also as a sidenote and general PSA, try to save on multiple slots, that way you can have a way to come back to some stuff or avoid getting a choice you don't want.

Joshie045

Jul 14, 2020
The stairs scene might as well be the only one missing but if everyone is at max level, it should at least show the 1st option (the 2nd only available with Submissive Vera). Have you peeped on her at night right after dinner?

Also as a sidenote and general PSA, try to save on multiple slots, that way you can have a way to come back to some stuff or avoid getting a choice you don't want.

I think I've managed to get the ball rolling now, the peek wasn't working for me at first so when she caught me she wouldn't chase me, but now it's all working.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
2.- For Vera, most likely you're missing a scene (like the HJ in the stairs or the midnight visit to her room). Check the GUIDE (I use caps here cause some people use the walkthrough and it's terribly outdated haha) to know all the scenes of each girl so you can make a "checklist" of the ones you already did.
Should we get rid of the walkthrough at this point? I feel like it causes more confusion than anything else here lol

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
HAve you collected all scenes with her? you get one by spying on her after dinner, another by sneaking inside her room at night while she sleeps, plus the HJ in the bathroom.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
HAve you collected all scenes with her? you get one by spying on her after dinner, another by sneaking inside her room at night while she sleeps, plus the HJ in the bathroom.
You know when you put it this way we do sound like creeps... Good thing nobody judges anyone on the internet, haha

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone tell when I get to play this game in android
Probably never, at least not officially BUT there's a way to do it unofficially... If you don't mind thinkering a bit with some apps, check the link below the animated banner in my comment.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Probably never, at least not officially BUT there's a way to do it unofficially... If you don't mind thinkering a bit with some apps, check the link below the animated banner in my comment.
While we're at it, how did you even do that? That confuses me so much right there

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How did you get the idea of doing your own Android porting? I mean I just use a VM for my games myself so where did this idea come from?
Well, the app isn't mine haha just happened to found it thanks to another user in here (like 200 pages ago xD).

After downloading it, it was mainly me tinkering and looking for troubleshooting cause I couldn't make it run properly and the automatic RTP download was glitchy so after a while managed to fix it and since a fuckton of people in here just keep asking for "Android when?" I decided it was a good idea to introduce them to the app as an Android port alongside the normal dev time on The Manor is night impossible in its current state (or ever, who knows).

So yeah, pretty much to help people play it on Android cause the mobile users have grown quite a lot and since more games in here are getting Android ports, it's normal for people to ask for them and some would even prefer a more or less functioning way to do so than nothing at all haha

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Well, the app isn't mine haha just happened to found it thanks to another user in here (like 200 pages ago xD).

After downloading it, it was mainly me tinkering and looking for troubleshooting cause I couldn't make it run properly and the automatic RTP download was glitchy so after a while managed to fix it and since a fuckton of people in here just keep asking for "Android when?" I decided it was a good idea to introduce them to the app as an Android port alongside the normal dev time on The Manor is night impossible in its current state (or ever, who knows).

So yeah, pretty much to help people play it on Android cause the mobile users have grown quite a lot and since more games in here are getting Android ports, it's normal for people to ask for them and some would even prefer a more or less functioning way to do so than nothing at all haha
This- this is both commendable and also almost feels like masochism. I have done my fair share of coding and I can tell Android is not fun... Oh well, if it works, it works. I am not going to questions the X and the Os of this whole thing.
I just wish the Doc would acknowledge everyone's efforts at this point. Sometimes it really do be like that...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
This- this is both commendable and also almost feels like masochism. I have done my fair share of coding and I can tell Android is not fun... Oh well, if it works, it works. I am not going to questions the X and the Os of this whole thing.
I just wish the Doc would acknowledge everyone's efforts at this point. Sometimes it really do be like that...

• Love
Reactions: Coldorax
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes