4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
The art is quite nice but RPGM is a big turnoff.
Alright seriously of all things to complain about why is it always RPGM?? We got some real world problems here and why is the engine of all things the issue? Plus it fits the shoe here- Exploring, Grinding, The wait(MAKE IT STOP), the character designs(Why oh why do they have knockers the size of my head and the MC a ding-dong the size of my forearm),...

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
Alright seriously of all things to complain about why is it always RPGM?? We got some real world problems here and why is the engine of all things the issue? Plus it fits the shoe here- Exploring, Grinding, The wait(MAKE IT STOP), the character designs(Why oh why do they have knockers the size of my head and the MC a ding-dong the size of my forearm),...
Damm chill man, not everyone like's rpgm, u need some help? i can give u a hug or a dick, your choice.

Reactions: gyalis

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
It was a good game, too bad It's abandoned.
Yes it is abandoned, last update doesn't even have 10 min of gameplay and he's just milking now (weekly report mia). Why would he release a update when he's making 2.2k+ usd monthly? That's a lot of money for the country he lives.
Bruh, if you took the time to look at the Discord, or heck, even the trello, you would've seen that it's everything except abandoned lmao. 0.16 takes time, he's adding a lot of content, so don't be one of those toxic-ass "Oh look I'm so cool because I say Doc is milking" types who don't fact-check. Y'all are nastily toxic, fam. I'm impatient, but at least I know that complaining randomly isn't going to make the update magically appear faster smh. He's not milking, he's defo working his ass off. He's adding big contents in long timeframes instead of short timeframes with small contents. So, yet again, to all of y'all toxic numbnuts and trolls, quit being toxic. Everything I said before can be backed up by TrialRagnarok if you don't believe me. Understand how hard it is to code and draw a game before you nag like a Karen.
Yours Truly, Scythe.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
Bruh, if you took the time to look at the Discord, or heck, even the trello, you would've seen that it's everything except abandoned lmao. 0.16 takes time, he's adding a lot of content, so don't be one of those toxic-ass "Oh look I'm so cool because I say Doc is milking" types who don't fact-check. Y'all are nastily toxic, fam. I'm impatient, but at least I know that complaining randomly isn't going to make the update magically appear faster smh. He's not milking, he's defo working his ass off. He's adding big contents in long timeframes instead of short timeframes with small contents. So, yet again, to all of y'all toxic numbnuts and trolls, quit being toxic. Everything I said before can be backed up by TrialRagnarok if you don't believe me. Understand how hard it is to code and draw a game before you nag like a Karen.
Yours Truly, Scythe.
some update would be nice. the trello has not been updated since 5th june. also i heard somewhere that 0.16 would be about changing the old CG with better CG and no new content. Can you tell if any information about that was given in discord server, or if it is true?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
some update would be nice. the trello has not been updated since 5th june. also i heard somewhere that 0.16 would be about changing the old CG with better CG and no new content. Can you tell if any information about that was given in discord server, or if it is true?
There'll be updated CG for the girls, and four new post-state scenes, new outfit options and some secret stuff. So both new content and revamped old content. But the coding and art takes a while, though we're close now. I guess he's 85% done with working on 0.16.

potty khale

Apr 21, 2018
There'll be updated CG for the girls, and four new post-state scenes, new outfit options and some secret stuff. So both new content and revamped old content. But the coding and art takes a while, though we're close now. I guess he's 85% done with working on 0.16.
good to know. thanks for the quick reply. cant wait for outfit-options (possibly i could play it before i leave for college) <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
Why would he release a update when he's making 2.2k+ usd monthly? That's a lot of money for the country he lives.
Perhaps because it would be a good way to get even more backers, and by that more money? Sure, 2.2k USD might be a lot, but if the Doc intends to do this for a living (as in a proper business that can keep making games), then it's quite a bit from enough.

The real question, however, is why would he interact with users that only give negative vibes if he still manages to make 2.2k+ every month? I doubt answering to bitching and whining users here would increase the number of paying patreons, so why bother?

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Perhaps because it would be a good way to get even more backers, and by that more money? Sure, 2.2k USD might be a lot, but if the Doc intends to do this for a living (as in a proper business that can keep making games), then it's quite a bit from enough.

The real question, however, is why would he interact with users that only give negative vibes if he still manages to make 2.2k+ every month? I doubt answering to bitching and whining users here would increase the number of paying patreons, so why bother?
The thing with this is that in doing so, you show that you care about the community you created. As a content creator, you have a certain responsibility towards people using your content to their hearts use. I bet Mods, Uploaders and other unsung members of the staff here can vouch for that. However, if someone is being inherently toxic and is depriving you from income and actually discouraging other potential patrons, then this is a problem. Some people deserve calling out at times and need to be reminded of what is true and what isn't.
With that being said, what the Doc is doing is not OK. Responding to critics with sarcasm some times can work but if you do it all the time, you give the impression that you do not give a shit. This is specially true when considering that even negative criticism is good criticism when reading it: is there something I could do to make my product better? This is also why delegation is important and from the feedback I am getting from the Discord, this isn't too good.
Just my 2 cents for the 2 and a half people who actually take time to read.

Reactions: Valmanway

D-Two

Apr 12, 2018
The thing with this is that in doing so, you show that you care about the community you created. As a content creator, you have a certain responsibility towards people using your content to their hearts use. I bet Mods, Uploaders and other unsung members of the staff here can vouch for that. However, if someone is being inherently toxic and is depriving you from income and actually discouraging other potential patrons, then this is a problem. Some people deserve calling out at times and need to be reminded of what is true and what isn't.
With that being said, what the Doc is doing is not OK. Responding to critics with sarcasm some times can work but if you do it all the time, you give the impression that you do not give a shit. This is specially true when considering that even negative criticism is good criticism when reading it: is there something I could do to make my product better? This is also why delegation is important and from the feedback I am getting from the Discord, this isn't too good.
Just my 2 cents for the 2 and a half people who actually take time to read.
Communication channels that you voluntarily set up yourself - like Discord - is a different matter, especially if you tie it to patrons. Patrons pay you, and a way to communicate with the dev is one of the perks that can make the patrons feel a bit more special than users here on f95zone, and by that making them feel that they get some value for their money.

If the developer feels that answering the same stupid questions over and over again gets tedious, then I agree, delegate it to someone who has the patience to do so.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Communication channels that you voluntarily set up yourself - like Discord - is a different matter, especially if you tie it to patrons. Patrons pay you, and a way to communicate with the dev is one of the perks that can make the patrons feel a bit more special than users here on f95zone, and by that making them feel that they get some value for their money.

If the developer feels that answering the same stupid questions over and over again gets tedious, then I agree, delegate it to someone who has the patience to do so.
That's not what I meant. The Doc's popularity pretty much originates from here, he owes a lot of his donors from F95. There should be more appreciation done from the staff. As for the Discord, then there should be proper delegation as there should be from here. If updates are coming far and few, then go ahead at least attempt to give some kind of excuses. Be considerate towards patrons, show them some sort of appreciation and let them divulge some info just so they don't look like some dumb cash cows.
Right now, we have no idea what is going on on Patreon, the Trello is a mess, what even is going on Picarto, it has been at least a freaking year since his blog has been updated and the Discord has a rep for being filled with yes-men kissing Doc's feet. At this point, you might see at least what is wrong with what the Doc is doing and what responsibility he has towards the community. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not gonna invest time or effort to attempt to correct that, I'm just leaving that here so other people who might want to create games don't make the same mistake.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
To those who don't fall in the category of toxic waste, thanks for your love and patience. The Doc's working his boney butt off lmao
Oh well, you're welcome I guess?
To be honest, I really don't appreciate labeling other as toxic waste but yeah, to be honest, I too am getting impatient to the long wait for the update... But yeah, I don't really pay him and heck, there are still other games other here to be played... I don't really complain.
Plus, I enjoy the fireworks when other people create it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone have a game save (no bestiality)?
Bestiality can be turned off, so it doesn't matter if the save has the scenes or not haha check below the "Gem Blast" banner in my comment. To deactivate Bestiality, go to sleep and get up at midnight, then walk to the chair and interact with the Teddy bear on the table.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes