4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
That's not what I meant. The Doc's popularity pretty much originates from here, he owes a lot of his donors from F95. There should be more appreciation done from the staff. As for the Discord, then there should be proper delegation as there should be from here. If updates are coming far and few, then go ahead at least attempt to give some kind of excuses. Be considerate towards patrons, show them some sort of appreciation and let them divulge some info just so they don't look like some dumb cash cows.
Right now, we have no idea what is going on on Patreon, the Trello is a mess, what even is going on Picarto, it has been at least a freaking year since his blog has been updated and the Discord has a rep for being filled with yes-men kissing Doc's feet. At this point, you might see at least what is wrong with what the Doc is doing and what responsibility he has towards the community. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not gonna invest time or effort to attempt to correct that, I'm just leaving that here so other people who might want to create games don't make the same mistake.
I finally got me a new job recently. When I was completely broken I thought about laying some cash on the project when I have the chance, but now I'm fine keeping my wallet shut. I'm fine with long waits for new content and I trust in the quality of the upcoming stuff. But the complete lack of deadlines, and almost no updates on progress, and the almost 0 communication... that's a no for me.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
I finally got me a new job recently. When I was completely broken I thought about laying some cash on the project when I have the chance, but now I'm fine keeping my wallet shut. I'm fine with long waits for new content and I trust in the quality of the upcoming stuff. But the complete lack of deadlines, and almost no updates on progress, and the almost 0 communication... that's a no for me.
Congrats on that. Though I'd recommend you'd seek some stability before supporting someone else.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Looking for full saves.
Have no pc and joiplay is broken so the entire cellar is black.
Would be awsome if someone has full saves so i can enjoy the scenes in memory room.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
When you start(on windows 10), you get this error...
Install the RTP, the link is in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" area. Download it, extract it and install it.

Looking for full saves.
Have no pc and joiplay is broken so the entire cellar is black.
Would be awsome if someone has full saves so i can enjoy the scenes in memory room.
Check the guide for JoiPlay I made, it's one of the links below the "Gem Blast" banner in my comment. I explain how to fix that issue with the basement. Or you could also check the "Full Save" link down there if you don't feel like thinkering a bit. Granted, you can't see all the scenes in the Memory Room, only the ones you can't repeat (like the States).

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Install the RTP, the link is in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" area. Download it, extract it and install it.

Check the guide for JoiPlay I made, it's one of the links below the "Gem Blast" banner in my comment. I explain how to fix that issue with the basement. Or you could also check the "Full Save" link down there if you don't feel like thinkering a bit. Granted, you can't see all the scenes in the Memory Room, only the ones you can't repeat (like the States).
Sorry, a bit thick skulled here.
Dont see a banner and csnt find full saves.
Do you have a link maybe?

Please and sorry ^^

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sorry, a bit thick skulled here.
Dont see a banner and csnt find full saves.
Do you have a link maybe?

Please and sorry ^^
1595350183746.png

Edit: It has come to my attention (thanks potty khale ) that the signatures/banners don't show up in the mobile version of the page, therefore you'll be looking for these links and you'll never find them haha my bad on that, never used mobile to use the forum so I was unaware of that detail.

So here's the JoiPlay tutorial. As stated in the comment, ALL you need is in the PDF file, so please read carefully.
The "Full Save" is here. That "full save" includes every State scene unlocked, since it was modified to have them all viewable in the Memory Room (Mind Palace). If you only want to see the scenes that's fine, but I'd strongly advice against using it for the next update, whenever it drops.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Actually the banners are not visible of you open the website on mobile
Ahhhh, that explains it haha I don't use the forum on mobile so I didn't know. My bad on there.

Edit: Just checked and not even the text/links on the signature appear! That's weird hahaha

Last edited:

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Ahhhh, that explains it haha I don't use the forum on mobile so I didn't know. My bad on there.

Edit: Just checked and not even the text/links on the signature appear! That's weird hahaha
Yes. You have to open the profile page of the user on the About page to see the banners on mobile

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
Congrats on that. Though I'd recommend you'd seek some stability before supporting someone else.
Thanks. The only vanity that I allow myself for now are Magic boosters, because unlike patreon stuff, I know when and what and they'll give me and sometimes even more.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
View attachment 739469

Edit: It has come to my attention (thanks potty khale ) that the signatures/banners don't show up in the mobile version of the page, therefore you'll be looking for these links and you'll never find them haha my bad on that, never used mobile to use the forum so I was unaware of that detail.

So here's the JoiPlay tutorial. As stated in the comment, ALL you need is in the PDF file, so please read carefully.
The "Full Save" is here. That "full save" includes every State scene unlocked, since it was modified to have them all viewable in the Memory Room (Mind Palace). If you only want to see the scenes that's fine, but I'd strongly advice against using it for the next update, whenever it drops.
Thank you so much, also mad bad for not telling i am on mobile. (Family life :p)

So no wonder i didnt see anything of what youre were sayin :)

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
I just realized, alongside all this bullshit waiting, at least we got something we can actually celebrate here: nobody is asking these stupid questions that already have answers already available since Dinosaur times. Good job fellow pervs.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
*TrialRagnarok*

Well something is wrong, "memory room" is empty in both saves.
So its something wrong with Joiplay then?

Best to reinstall and follow youre guide to make it work?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
*TrialRagnarok*

Well something is wrong, "memory room" is empty in both saves.
So its something wrong with Joiplay then?

Best to reinstall and follow youre guide to make it work?
That's cause the RTP isn't correctly installed. Check the end of the guide for a fix, it also fixes the Basement being pitch black, you need to do some tinkering with your phone.

gyalis

Apr 2, 2019
Damm chill man, not everyone like's rpgm, u need some help? i can give u a hug or a dick, your choice.
There'll be updated CG for the girls, and four new post-state scenes, new outfit options and some secret stuff. So both new content and revamped old content. But the coding and art takes a while, though we're close now. I guess he's 85% done with working on 0.16.
No you bastard please I'm begging you, don't give me hope

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes