4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I'm not defending him, I've been very critical of him in my previous posts (the big ones) and everything you've said are things I've criticized him for. I completely agree with you (on all your points) and my post that you replied to was just me pulling people's legs. This response is in no way an attack towards you for failing to fully read the past few pages even more so my previous posts as they are quite long. (Also I'm not trying to be passive aggressive)
Sure, you're not trying. Sure.
I deserve it, so you can actually try.
I may have been a little (actually a fucking lot) manichaean. Not flaming him doesnt mean you're bootlicking him.
Too many Yes Men in this forum, been a little (or again a heckin lot) on edge. Sowy.

And tbh, I read everything in this thread, but tbh after your first two essays I became a bit lazy. But still got your point.

Probably still gonna complain, tho. I know myself.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Sure, you're not trying. Sure.
I deserve it, so you can actually try.
I may have been a little (actually a fucking lot) manichaean. Not flaming him doesnt mean you're bootlicking him.
Too many Yes Men in this forum, been a little (or again a heckin lot) on edge. Sowy.

And tbh, I read everything in this thread, but tbh after your first two essays I became a bit lazy. But still got your point.

Probably still gonna complain, tho. I know myself.

I fully understand what you're saying and understand that reading the past few pages is more work than usual primarily because of my previous posts, I agree that this thread has plenty of "Yes Men" but I think their numbers have dwindled or at the least more of them are staying silent now.

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
I fully understand what you're saying and understand that reading the past few pages is more work than usual primarily because of my previous posts, I agree that this thread has plenty of "Yes Men" but I think their numbers have dwindled or at the least more of them are staying silent now.
I'm just fucking lazy. I have more free time than I'd like to, and still can't read stuff.
At least I'm not bothering Trial with the bugged martha scene.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes