4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
I have the sleeping pills, but how do I use them?
Where is the sleeping pills dude?
-Sleeping pill you have to buy from the merchant, outside early moning ( after waking up ) at the gate !
Speak with her, try to buy, but it wont be possible, go back and talk to ghost about it and so on....

-Sleeping pill how to use, go to moms bedroom.. go to the middle closet on left side of her room.. search it.. ( 3 options ) and he will change vitamin pills with sleeping pills..

Oct 28, 2017
-Sleeping pill you have to buy from the merchant, outside early moning ( after waking up ) at the gate !
Speak with her, try to buy, but it wont be possible, go back and talk to ghost about it and so on....

-Sleeping pill how to use, go to moms bedroom.. go to the middle closet on left side of her room.. search it.. ( 3 options ) and he will change vitamin pills with sleeping pills..
Thanks man .

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I hope the next update will have people complaining about explicit horse beastiality.
Just wait until he implements the merchant 69 scene.

OMG GAY SHIT IN MY MOMMY FUCKING GAME.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Just wait until he implements the merchant 69 scene.

OMG GAY SHIT IN MY MOMMY FUCKING GAME.
Hell, why don't he even it out, and put another dog in, a bitch in heat. Then let the MC have instant gratification before he has any woman pussy. Maybe even have the bitch in heat, and ole rover tries to get him some, and the MC cock blocks him......Lol!!
Funny enough, would be, the way to turn off beastiality is after you fuck the bitch. She leads the other dog to the woods, and you never see them again.....Poor Vera......Lol!!
Just a thought.......................Peace!!

Reactions: xןʞ
Jun 5, 2017
Hell, why don't he even it out, and put another dog in, a bitch in heat. Then let the MC have instant gratification before he has any woman pussy. Maybe even have the bitch in heat, and ole rover tries to get him some, and the MC cock blocks him......Lol!!
Funny enough, would be, the way to turn off beastiality is after you fuck the bitch. She leads the other dog to the woods, and you never see them again.....Poor Vera......Lol!!
Just a thought.......................Peace!!
So this means that the dog just became the new Erik ?

(Big Brother)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So this means that the dog just became the new Erik ?

(Big Brother)
No, the female dog will become the new Erika!! Lol!! And she NTR's Vera's love juice away.
Makes for a good way to turn off Beastie......Lol!!................Peace!!

Reactions: xןʞ
T

Tony_Stark

ntr with dog? real alpha male who fuck every girl in game :extremelyhappy: good boy doggy :happyblush

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes