4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
whatever i do i cant get the boobjob on mom at the storage room..
I dont get any message what is missing.. just the STOP screen..
i'm alone and have enough desperation, thats for sure..cuz, i already did bathroom scene with mom.. also did the night titjob scene with mom ( paper ).. that alone

can some give me savegame pls

R

RWaites

In the change log of this latest v0.05 it is mentioned in h scenes that martha’s afternoon titjob at the basement and extra stuff if you enable something what does that mean? Please help me with that how to unlock that extra stuff?
The extra is a tit-job with the dog if you enabled besty when the option came up at the beginning

R

RWaites

whatever i do i cant get the boobjob on mom at the storage room..
I dont get any message what is missing.. just the STOP screen..
i'm alone and have enough desperation, thats for sure..cuz, i already did bathroom scene with mom.. also did the night titjob scene with mom ( paper )..
Th storage room is just grope for the moment you have to catch her in the cellar when her guilt is high enough for the tit job

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
goddamn.. okay, thx mate, my fault..

i tried it, she is just scared and sorry, thats it.. i cant do shiat
i guess i have to do it AGAIN 1000 times.. ... :) ok 2 times

Reactions: RWaites

Kaiman

Oct 8, 2017
No mouse support, press the space bar when the save you want is highlighted, use arrow keys to choose which save file
No, I mean it doesn't let me even press continue, just new game. It sometimes happend when I play a RPG Maker game like zombie's life or urban demons.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
goddamn.. okay, thx mate, my fault..

i tried it, she is just scared and sorry, thats it.. i cant do shiat
i guess i have to do it AGAIN 1000 times.. ... :) ok 2 times
The requirements for MC/Martha basement titjob is as follows:
MC's Dep: 30
Martha's Guilt: 25
Have her give the MC a bath HJ 2 (that is TWO) times.

Then you should be able to unlock the event with no issue.

No, I mean it doesn't let me even press continue, just new game. It sometimes happend when I play a RPG Maker game like zombie's life or urban demons.
Make sure you have the save files in the right directory. If no "continue" option is available, it is because the game engine is not finding the savefiles. You can also try to start a new game and try to load the saves from the ingame menu.

If nothing of that works, it is surely a problem not related to the game.

Jun 5, 2017

Welp, it would have been hell to navigate the game with the image covering all of my screen, In the end I just reloaded a autosave, thankfully there is that so besides losing a few minutes everything was fine. Damn neat feature.

Reactions: RealAngel

Ofthewildbloods

Nov 10, 2017
im having trouble finding the site to edit stats, i know it was posted but its buried somewhere within the pages of this thread....and the point is to avoid tedious tasks.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
im having trouble finding the site to edit stats, i know it was posted but its buried somewhere within the pages of this thread....and the point is to avoid tedious tasks.
I don't know either, since I generally use , but it's honestly not that hard to edit games like this. You can search the site for tips or search entire threads for keywords like "cheats" or "modded" to speed your searches up.
I have the sleeping pills, but how do I use them?
Try the drawers in the mother's room. One of them has protein pills. Your character should swap them out.

SapphireFire

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know either, since I generally use , but it's honestly not that hard to edit games like this. You can search the site for tips or search entire threads for keywords like "cheats" or "modded" to speed your searches up.

Try the drawers in the mother's room. One of them has protein pills. Your character should swap them out.
It's okay, I just found out moments before you replied xD Thanks

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Can i have a CG rip?
The CGs are separated into pieces for easier animation so someone would have to be generous and put them together into images for you. What you can do however is use the to extract the files from the rgss3a archive and take a look at them yourself.

Reactions: renkenten
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes