4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
guilt must be at 25 just grind it and make sure she gave you the boobjob in the afternoon on the basement. then the next day in the morning she will give the boobjob to the dog... well you'll see
Boob job in basement multiple times, the dialog changes after a few times, that is when she starts cleaning in the basement and the mini-quest triggers the dog / mom scene!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, it will be removed and no story change whatsoever.
Do you mean the game still imply she fuck dog ? If no bestiality mean the scene got cut but event still happen. it's just I can't see it. well then there is no point. she still fuck dog anyway. I mean you take time to corruption her but who get the benefit, a fucking dog. that is a waste of time.

What I want is not cutting scene. just let's MC get some action instead of a fucking dog. I really like her but 90% of her scene is she did it with dog. I hate that. give me option for MC to get something instead of a dog, not cut event completely or cut the scene but the event still happen.

Hope DEV read this and do something about it. thx in advance.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Do you mean the game still imply she fuck dog ? If no bestiality mean the scene got cut but event still happen. it's just I can't see it. well then there is no point. she still fuck dog anyway. I mean you take time to corruption her but who get the benefit, a fucking dog. that is a waste of time.

What I want is not cutting scene. just let's MC get some action instead of a fucking dog. I really like her but 90% of her scene is she did it with dog. I hate that. give me option for MC to get something instead of a dog, not cut event completely or cut the scene but the event still happen.

I read this indeed... Oh! and I already DID something about it AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME.

I will suggest to all you fine folks who play the game with "beasty" OFF that, well, play the game. When the option is off, that means that the events involving animal loving are NOT THERE, there's no "behind the curtains" stuff, it simple DON'T HAPPEN. You just have to PLAY THE GAME to realize that, the dialog says everything. I wrote it :)

Lads, I really apreciate all the love that the game is having from you, well, from most of you... the only thing that is kinda bothering me right now, is the fact theat some of you are simply jumping to conclusions without playing the game.
Believe me, I understand that some of you don't fancy "beasty", I get it, I personally don't like some other fetiches, and I avoid them, aswell as you with this one... That's is why, I made it optional, as in "yes or no" optional. There's no middle ground here... but you will Know that if you play the game. As I have with plenty of other games, some of wich I kept on playing, and some of wich I simply walked away from... so, that, play the game.

Thanks!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I read this indeed... Oh! and I already DID something about it AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME.

I will suggest to all you fine folks who play the game with "beasty" OFF that, well, play the game. When the option is off, that means that the events involving animal loving are NOT THERE, there's no "behind the curtains" stuff, it simple DON'T HAPPEN. You just have to PLAY THE GAME to realize that, the dialog says everything. I wrote it :)

Lads, I really apreciate all the love that the game is having from you, well, from most of you... the only thing that is kinda bothering me right now, is the fact theat some of you are simply jumping to conclusions without playing the game.
Believe me, I understand that some of you don't fancy "beasty", I get it, I personally don't like some other fetiches, and I avoid them, aswell as you with this one... That's is why, I made it optional, as in "yes or no" optional. There's no middle ground here... but you will Know that if you play the game. As I have with plenty of other games, some of wich I kept on playing, and some of wich I simply walked away from... so, that, play the game.

Thanks!
Thank you, kind sir for answering that.
I really love all of the effort you've done in this game and I like that you are here to answer the people.
It is kinda bit annoying that most people outright dislike the game for its "beasty" contents despite your warning of it from the start.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

powiee

Apr 14, 2018

there's any dialoge implying that. so it's like never happened. and stop hating doggo hee just fucked Vera's pussy and Martha's tits. and probably lucile is next. haha i'm just trolling. and don't worry about it just think that is a pararel universe where they fuck or didn't fuck the doggo.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Originally Vera was going to be the only one involved with this kind of events, Martha's was a high tier patreon custom scene. That is why it don't repeat itself, Maybe it should be optional, even with "beasty" on, now that I think about it, I may chnage that in the next update.
Regardless, please... play the game, is not that bad I think.

By the way, next update, our dear MC will get some REAL action, if you catch my drift.

powiee

Apr 14, 2018

Thanks!
while we are talking about beasty. is more scenes coming in next build at least once a build.
also is martha's titjob with doggo just one time incident or maybe become a daily scene like vera?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Thank you, kind sir for answering that.
I really love all of the effort you've done in this game and I like that you are here to answer the people.
It is kinda bit annoying that most people outright dislike the game for its "beasty" contents despite your warning of it from the start.
D-don't give me that face... oh well, maybe just a little "taste" ;)

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
i think lucile should have something with mc only, they are just like "we got a feeling going on", thats just my opinion of course.

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
there is a attached file "Walkthrough Family Manor.pdf" in the first page, right below the samples, i pretty sure you'll find all you need, plus, theres a couple of posts about it, just look back some pages.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017

Thanks!
Thank for the reply.
So the event simply never happen, nothing behind the scene. well that's good. do you has any plan to remake those scene so MC get to do things instead of the dog ? I mean if you just simply cut all beasty content and nothing to replace it. that mean all MC can do with Vera is touch her butt. that kind of lacking you know, compare to other 2.
or you already did what I said ? my save was on beasty option on. so I don't know how beasty off work in the game.

Something I want you to add in next update.
ability to summon or release the ghost anywhere anytime. that'd be awesome.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes