4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Mom Night: Something is missing here...
Finger Rub:
Finger Rub.jpg
Penis Rub:
Finger Rub.jpg
One more thing ... If Boner Tale could increase, so you could enter more letters in the name, up to 10 letters ....
Bone Tale's.jpg

Reactions: Catwashere

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
man i got say, that game keeps amusing me, bro, "I'm Getting Sentimental Over You" nail it, that old good jazz matches perfectly with the mansion air, nice touch man.:cool:
Dont know why, but cant avoid remember of Amnesia: The Dark Descent when i go to the memories room.XD

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
@Oseo Bones
I sold the dagger to the merchant, but by mistake, I exited the shop without buying the pills. Now everytime I try to re-enter the merchant's shop it says that "I need to find something to sell her first"

gorgious dippie

May 12, 2018
man the game is tooo good but i am angry becuase there is somethings that had not been unlocked yet so iam waiting for update and count the seconds

JeeJee

Aug 6, 2017
My annoyances in this game are, first of course, there is no such thing as "Depravation", which I believe I mentioned before. The word doesn't exist. It's supposed to be "Depravity", or being depraved.
Depravation
/dɪˈprɪˈveɪʃ(ə)n/
noun

State of being in which you are taken over by ancient ghosts and let ol' mrScruffles hump your mom and sisters.
"Yeah, the game had too much depravation so a patch was needed to keep patreon from shutting it down."

Feb 16, 2018
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: May 10 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.051
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Old Saves Are Not Compatible

Download:
Windows: - - - -

Thanks @RWaites for the link

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

Hello Dr. Bones! I found a bug. I don't know how to contact you, but hope this helps

What: Bug. Naked 'David' (or main character) overlaps on Vera on the bathtub and stays there when 'David' gets out. Vera didn't go in the bathroom, she just appears on the bathtub.
When: Taking a bath (Arousal: 19) Chooses to: Mas****

KRD

Aug 6, 2016
the Mom scene is in the basement first thing after getting out of bed, she will not be trying yoga in her bedroom when the scene is available.
She's just in her bedroom every morning. I've got Depravity at 35 and Guilt at 20. I've given her the sleeping pills, gotten her to give a HJ and had Vera fucked by the dog. Do I just keep trying, over and over?

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
She's just in her bedroom every morning. I've got Depravity at 35 and Guilt at 20. I've given her the sleeping pills, gotten her to give a HJ and had Vera fucked by the dog. Do I just keep trying, over and over?
guilt must be at 25 just grind it and make sure she gave you the boobjob in the afternoon on the basement. then the next day in the morning she will give the boobjob to the dog... well you'll see

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes