4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Really there was a big update in the game (not in vain that jumped from version 0.31 to 0.51) of course there's still a lot of story to tell, but it's getting pretty good :p

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
but I like complaining it gives me a small amount of pleasure,and happiness in my life.
Come on, dont do this to me, that makes you almost likeable. And I like not liking people, it gives me a small amount of pleasure, and happiness in my life. (not really, no happiness)

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
can i complete the scene where my little sister is sleeping and i put my d but i can't do it because i don't have an item can i do the full scene and if yes where do i get the item what room day or night
how do i get sleeping med i heard that the ghost boy tell you to sell some items how do i need to get him to say that in his room do i need to be with him or alone and what time day or night and where are the items

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
The scene I'm talking about happens after you met Doyle. It's when you supposed to grope her and she asks "why are you groping my butt" or something like that. After that she leaves and you simply can't exit the room.
nope still normal and i can leave the pantry, here is my status dev 21,guilt 5,trust 3,arousal 4

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
how do i see the dog scenes in the last update i have seen them but now i can't
1.everyone are max even myself i go to my older sister and she talk to me about the dog i go where the sister and the dog are and the mc says i don't want to see my sister with poop what am i doing wrong
2.How do i get paper so i can do the last scene where my sister is sleeping
3.How do i get the sleeping pills so i can do the scenes with my mother i know that there are in the room where my mom is sleeping but can't get them?
4.How do i get the foot job i know that she is sleeping and i can see her and touch her with one finger her boob and ass nothing more and is the foot job from my sister or mother correct me if i am wrong ?
5.Is there any way to go out and meet some other characters like the Merchant, or some item?
6.There is a bug when my older sister is out with the dog but i don't talk to her but go to the place where the animals are u get the scene when the mc is not wanting to watch her but there is nobody there no dog no sister
1. Answer Beasty question Yes when asked from fresh start of the game, The stables scene starts with Vera outside the front of the house walking the dog at beginning of "Afternoon", the Mom scene is in the basement first thing after getting out of bed, she will not be trying yoga in her bedroom when the scene is available.

2. You get them from the shelf in Mom's bathroom after you can't finish the first time, they are on the back wall between the toilet and sink.

3. Much more involved, Talk to merchant first thing in the morning, go back inside and get Doyle - you will have a conversation and head upstairs to the hallway between you sisters rooms and he will help you move the mirror, search the attic for something to sell, you will also get his ring, go back to the merchant, sell the dagger and buy the sleeping pills. Go to Moms room and search the dresser to the left of the bed, swap the bottles.

4. Keep sneaking into Vera's room in the middle of the night, after several close calls she will catch you and bondage and a FJ will ensue

5. Not yet

6. Haven't experienced this...

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
can i complete the scene where my little sister is sleeping and i put my d but i can't do it because i don't have an item can i do the full scene and if yes where do i get the item what room day or night
how do i get sleeping med i heard that the ghost boy tell you to sell some items how do i need to get him to say that in his room do i need to be with him or alone and what time day or night and where are the items
Get the paper towels from the shelf in Mom's bathroom between the toilet and sink.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

landmines

May 6, 2017
Lucile : HJ, Rub, Peep, Touch/Grope, Night Scene
Martha : HJ, Peep, Touch/Grope, Night Scene
Veera : HJ, Peep, Bestially, FJ, Touch/Grope, Night Scene

thats all the scene i got, did i miss somethin?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes