4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
D

Deleted member 482355

Well, I sold the dagger, but by mistake I exited without buying the sleeping pills, and now it only says "I need to find something to sell her first"
I would let the Doc know, sounds like a minor bug. It should let you just re enter the shop and buy the pills.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@Oseo Bones I kept getting sound effects, doors opening, thumps, and what sounded like glass breaking! All this while standing in areas, it sounds like a haunted house! Is this something you planned on or maybe my system needs reset! I thought it was funny cause I kept going to investigate, only to find nothing. x'D I dumped the save games and started all over with 0.05.

R

RWaites

Update 0.051! Patreon Release.
May 10 at 4:21pm
Well lads. Here it is, All major (and game-braking) bugs and glitches from 0.05 are now fixed. There might be some smaller bugs somewhere, but nothing terrible, if they appear, they will be dealt with for the next build.
Saves from 0.05 will works just fine with this build, I would just recommend to sleep until morning to "clean" the system.

"BT: The Manor" (0.051)

So, here is the mini-changelog for this bugfix:

0.051:

FIXES:
  • FIXED: Lucile Pantry Event - (You can now, skip the intro and not get stuck in this event).
  • FIXED: Martha Boob-Grope Event - (No more butt-boob-stuck-can't-see-shit-bug... Also fixed the Vera HJ "guest" animation thingy).
  • FIXED: Martha Night Event - (No more Lucile "Guest" graphic, I hope).
NEW:
  • "My Mind" - New gallery where you can replay SPECIAL scenes and check out some art that does not repeat in the game. Also, in the future I will be adding sketches and not used material to the room.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
Another solid update. Loved it 10/10
Although i do wonder where this thing with the Ghost is going. I mean surely he must have some ulterior or lets just say naughty motives.
Great job man keep up the good work.

is the dog scene replayable ? i did save before it happened but just wondering hoping to see some diff dialog you know.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
C'mon guys, enough with the dog hate, there's an option to avoid ALL beasty content at the beginning of the game and honestly for those that are mad cause the mc ain't getting any fuckery now...c'mon, wheres the fun when the mc starts fucking everyone at the start uh? i enjoy corruption games and how the characters evolve so just enjoy and see the story unfold towards that, we all know sooner or later the mc will get some! The doc is providing solid updates and the last one was the biggest ( considering that his tablet died) and keeping us informed during development, hes letting us know and chats with us in this pirate site, there aren't many devs that do that.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Will mom suck at 0.05?
No.

No Way... another Game deleted !
or is any one able to upload a save from the 0.5 version wich starts at the begin of the 0.5 contend ?
lots of grind to start over...can any1 provide a save where the new update starts?
Check post #1118. 5 save files, the 4th one is about to trigger mom+ dog scene.

How can get the grope without clothes
Not in the update but it would be a nice addition to the game seen Vera in the library, mom in the pantry, lucy in the kitchen, after getting ther ass/boobs gropped, get stripped a bit, or perhaps the Mc gets his hands under their clothes....+1 for that in a future update ;)!!

Btw, with the 0.051 update, you can review the mom+dog scene.

Hey doc, can you add a skip scene option for Vera+dog? nothing against the scene but having to view it every time just for the arousal points is kinda exhausting, or maybe adding a " i'll let her have fun by herself" option and when the mc gets out of the stable, you hear the punch,Vera shouting at the dog, dog barks or Vera's moan ( depending on her arousal level).

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
How to make mom sleeping?
When Mc gets enough depravation ( dont remember how much), at night go to moms room and interact with her, Mc will say that mom is a light sleeper and that he will need something to keep her sleeping. In the morning, go to the front gate and interact with the merchant, and see all here wares, when you stop looking at her stuff, she will tell you that you can sell stuff to her. Go talk to Doyle at the basement and let him posses you, you will ask him if he has anything for sale. He will tell you to go to the attic and find the dagger to sell. Go back to the merchant and talk to her so you can sell the dagger and buy the sleeping pills. Wait till evening when mom is in the kichen or the living room and go to moms room. Go to her closet and interact with it. Select the middle drawer and Mc will swap her protein pills for sleeping pills. W8 till night and u'll be able to touch her without her waking up ( enjoy!).

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
"Extra stuff if you have certain option enabled ;)"
Mom + dog right?, how to trigger that, been getting the boobjob over and over again. gone with Doyle and without him, no diffrence

And awsome job makin this game and totaly longning for blowjobscenes <3

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes