4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
R

RWaites

Sorry for the dumb question, but this is the first time playing this game. How do I use the sleeping pills?
And what can I do after that? I think I have all the scenes.
When you have them from the trader just put them back in the drawer you found the vitamin pills then visit Martha at night yoou will need the paper towels from her bathroom

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
starting hate the dog honestly hahahaha first vera and then mom don't say next is lucile! oh noooo i like lucile :firstimekiss:

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
as I said a few months ago, I really like the game ... but I'm a little disappointed in the sense that the dog is fucking ... our hero just rub it .... though after the mother took a pill she could be a swan where and wake up. And Vera, the bad ugly Vera, continues her hand with her finger like a dead animal on the street ... I hope the next time to get up.
Bravo continue to develop the awesome game

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Fuckk again with dog well am no more giving money to this shit a ain't mental I don't like animal fucking wtf is wrong with this dude it just sick sryy.
Are you dumb? You litteraly get an option to remove the beastiality in the start. Why are you complaining? If you don't like it don't choose that option??? Something is wrong with you not the developer.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
no!

because the saves from the previous version do not work, so I had to start a new game!

In the image you have the stats of this save! If you want to use use, then start over... ;)
No Way... another Game deleted !
or is any one able to upload a save from the 0.5 version wich starts at the begin of the 0.5 contend ?

Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
@Oseo Bones

You are the man. Even though the game is not finished, its awesome. There are some similar topics games, but they have no atmosphere, they are either too childish, or too fast. This game rocks, love the mom, poses, peeping, sleeping, what not. Maybe you will add some friends drunk party or classmates coming to visit, well, just an idea x_O

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes