4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

RealAngel

Apr 12, 2018
It also seems to only happen when you attempt to grope with m's guilt too low and she stops you, If you stop on your own accord the game continues as per normal.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
The Mom + Dog scene definitely exists (if you said yes to Beasty question at the start of game). Basement first thing in the morning before eating breakfast. You will know that you have fulfilled the prerequisites when Mom isn't trying to do yoga in her room before breakfast.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
I never understand why sutch issues with the grammar, obviously I am not a prime english talker, indeed English are just my third one, but if I see someone wright bad on my own language who are tricky as all the latine languages I dont mind at all, whe just must acept the handicaps of everione if they not prejudice the others lol.

Reactions: RealAngel

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
How can I enter the bathroom while mom is bathing?
peek with the ghost and try to enter the bathroom he will tell you where to find the key go into moms room at night and search the nightstand its in the top right corner near the bathroom and obviously have enough depravity and mom's guilt stats high enough

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
I never understand why sutch issues with the grammar, obviously I am not a prime english talker, indeed English are just my third one, but if I see someone wright bad on my own language who are tricky as all the latine languages I dont mind at all, whe just must acept the handicaps of everione if they not prejudice the others lol.
Thats not why I replied to him, dont care about other peoples grammar. My point was his dislike of content, in a thread thats tagged with said content. If people are surprised and annoyed when left in the dark about something they dont want to see I understand that. But thats not the case here.

And the sad part is, the joke I made apparently went over his head because he doesnt understand the language good enough.

AceBda

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry probably a stupid question but is there a walkthrough for this? Atleast for the most part. I feel like I’m forgetting to do something or find something.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
As our doctor prescripted, if your not into beasty, just avoid it at the beginning.

I really wanna play but i guess ill w8 till tomorrow for the bugfix version :feelsbadman:

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes