4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@Oseo Bones hey! Did you know already? You can LOSSLESSy make your game smaller.
- there is info.
upload_2018-5-9_20-50-7.png

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
How do I get the FJ from Vera at night?
(and is the Martha x dog scene in the game, and if yes how do I access it)
I think I've done most other stuff and maxed the stats.

And are those for future updates or are they in the game:
CLOSEUP_LUC_ASS_1.png CLOSEUP_LUC_ASS_2.png CLOSEUP_MOM_ASS_1.png CLOSEUP_MOM_ASS_2.png CLOSEUP_VER_ASS_1.png CLOSEUP_VER_ASS_2.png

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Martha x dog is in the game, get a HJ in the bath, TF in the basement twice, find her in the "upper" part of the basement and do her mini-mission which leads to the new scene.

Reaper54

Apr 24, 2018

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
The merchant is outside the front gates first thing in the morning. Once you first speak to her, your character will wonder where he can get items to sell and goes to ask Doyle if he has any idea. Doyle tells you to go to the attic and also helps you get past the mirror. The items are up there.
Well, I sold the dagger, but by mistake I exited without buying the sleeping pills, and now it only says "I need to find something to sell her first"

Kropper

Feb 6, 2018
Im pretty sure the mom x dog scene aint in the game and everyone is just bullshit lying. Have gotten every scene in the game, all stats maxed obviously, gone into the basement and every time of day and there is nothing down there. Even followed the one guys instructions and did certain scenes in order almost like a puzzle and still nothing. So either people suck ass at being descriptive. Or someone has a fucking longer nose than pinocchio

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Im pretty sure the mom x dog scene aint in the game and everyone is just bullshit lying. Have gotten every scene in the game, all stats maxed obviously, gone into the basement and every time of day and there is nothing down there. Even followed the one guys instructions and did certain scenes in order almost like a puzzle and still nothing. So either people suck ass at being descriptive. Or someone has a fucking longer nose than pinocchio
The scene is there. But don't ask me how to get it, as I haven't played yet.

RealAngel

Apr 12, 2018
If you do get m's boobs stuck on your screen, you just need to find your way to V in the library, then give her bum a pinch. takes the mammaries away.

Reactions: Oseo Bones
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes