4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Mar 14, 2018
No need for insults lads... I know that the "beasty" is not everyone's cup of tea, that is why I made it OPTIONAL. There no need to discuss it. Or you enable it or you don't.
Make a Scene Doggo + MC + Girl's pls <3 And Pls next update can make a Cheat or Something for MC walk more fast? Example.: Buy Sport Show in Market Girl

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question, but this is the first time playing this game. How do I use the sleeping pills?
And what can I do after that? I think I have all the scenes.

benji30

May 10, 2018
That style is usually not my fav but this game is pretty good. I love the Mom/Son relationship scenarios (not only them but you get the idea lol) and the story´s alright too! Definitely recommended :)

Reactions: friden87

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
Hey Skeleton, nice footjob animation with Vera.
I hope in the future you make footjob animation for all charaters, for example, you can add this function for night fun with mom and sis.
And thank you for your hard work buddy.

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Bones, chill out bro, bugs are almost inevitable, u game is amazing btw, thanks for the work man, keep up. muchas chimichangas amigo.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So another game that you have to start over since saves don't work WTF!
This is getting annoying with saves and all these games being abandoned.
What is even worse is this game has so much grinding!

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
If I can offer a suggestion: how about a magic coin or other doodad that allows us to summon and despawn Doyle without having to go down into the cellar everytime.

Balbanes

Nov 3, 2016
It's just me or someone else having the same problem?
when i launch the game, (Up/arrow button) always pushed and i cant move at all.
anyone know how to solve this?
thanks in advance for anyone who help with this problem ;)

genia123

Jul 19, 2017
how to got mom x dog or how to replay the scene? i tried to find it with downloaded save but still cant find it

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
how to got mom x dog or how to replay the scene? i tried to find it with downloaded save but still cant find it
Maybe the save file you downloaded either did the event, or has beasy turn off. (tried to do ti again but didnt happend for me).

If I can offer a suggestion: how about a magic coin or other doodad that allows us to summon and despawn Doyle without having to go down into the cellar everytime.
It exists, during the sleeping pill for mom event, you get a ring which lets you summon Doyle anywhere you want.

i cant get the mom + dog scene....
When moms guilt is in 25, she wont be doing yoga in her room in the morning, she will be in the basement ( try getting everything to max, that always helps).

****Here are my save files ( the 4th one is just about to trigger mom+dog event).****

You can play the game normally even with the bugs, had 0 issues doing so. You can still grope your moms ass ( and get guilt points) when shes getting the spices, just dont choose boobs till you get 20 guilt (at 20 is when your mom approves the "massage"), and just don't skip the intro.

Dunno why but the girls tongue cringes me... i know it sounds stupid but its "too red for me"...it bothers me a bit. But overall, very nice update, lots of art, option menu works great ( perma dash fk yeah!!), skip dialog works fine and love the fact that dialogs change when an event is done for a second time.

Keep it up doc!!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes