4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know.... After seeing the Vera FJ scene, I kinda like her looks in it.
Also, is that a Dog Titjob for Martha?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
@RWaites Good sir, might we ask on how to get the Mother and Dog scene? We are quite curious on how to acquire it.

Edit: Ah, I have found it. Thanks nonetheless

MortuViu

Mar 18, 2018
Does any1 has a savegame for 0.5 not with full unlocked just there after first missions :D THX but if someone has a full one fell free to put :D

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
Hey, how to make mother sleep at night?, cuz she wake up
You must meet with merchant, she only appear only morning, 2 times in a week, after conversation go to basement, talk with Doyle, next go to the ladder which is behind mirror between Vera and Lucile room and click. Search the room after finding 2 items(ring and knife) go back to merchant sell knife and buy pills. If i remember correctly go to mom room when she will be taking bath and click on closet, medium shelf.

fear41

Aug 29, 2017
You must meet with merchant, she only appear only morning, 2 times in a week, after conversation go to basement, talk with Doyle, next go to the ladder which is behind mirror between Vera and Lucile room and click. Search the room after finding 2 items(ring and knife) go back to merchant sell knife and buy pills. If i remember correctly go to mom room when she will be taking bath and click on closet, medium shelf.
ok ty, and what to do with paper towel?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes