4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
May 3, 2017
Nothing else to say to be honest.
But big thank you to Bones, and whoever helped him with coding. Also who thought me about saved game editing website!
I love the graphics. With the coding assistance, now the game is much more smooth. I like how discrete those three ladies are: milfy milfy, sadist bitch, and innocent teenager :evilupset::evilupset::evilupset:... Good job!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The sound thing was a glitch in my system and or the game, or a combination, I went back to play it (just got done) to get 100% and it wasn't playing random sound effects.

I like how Bones has added to the game with an improved Menu and other little tweaks, I notice that Lucile stops running around when playing tag after a certain level of trust and just goes straight for the MC's nuts. I really look forward to the next update. Honestly I was a little disappointed when he only got a TJ from Martha during the basement interaction.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 86495
Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: May 10 2018
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None.
Version: v0.051
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Old Saves Are Not Compatible

Download:
Windows: - - - -

Thanks @RWaites for the link

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

is there a cg room if not i was wondering if you can make one in the future and put it either the MC room or the basement?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
is there a cg room if not i was wondering if you can make one in the future and put it either the MC room or the basement?
As a matter of fact, I made one today... it is already implemented in 0.051 build... tho, is only for CG that will not repeat itself in game, like, Martha+doog Tj and some other graphic like the ones from the intro.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
As a matter of fact, I made one today... it is already implemented in 0.051 build... tho, is only for CG that will not repeat itself in game, like, Martha+doog Tj and some other graphic like the ones from the intro.
i saw that its require to be a night time and fantasize that wonderful time you had in the past :D
damn i dont remember that gender bender resident evil 4 merchant XD

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Okokokok Lets talk about this game XD
I download it when it was v0.01 but for some problem i try only now this game and... who to say?
Lets start from the plot.
I really like how the plot start, but perhaps i would have changed a little thing.
If you might like it, for example all the incest thing I would have started it with the complicity of Doyle.
From who i understand Doyle was prisoner in the basement just for having started something special (sex for sure XD) with his own mother. So his father find all out and close his son in the basement. At last this is who i have understand XD
So logically Doyle could start to persuade MC that is a good thing to have a special relationship with his own family XD

For now i only see Doyle tell thing like how beatifull all the Girls/woman are, so is for that i suggest the Doyle thing. But perhaps i miss something and all i have said till now is usless XD

For the rest I do not know if I was able to unlock everything, but I had all states maxed. So i think i have see all the 0.05 have. Now i see the 0.051 i download it too and tomorrow i see who have change but i think is just a bugfix^^

Edit1
Oh a think that i really like is the diary! I really like that the potrait change at every new step of corruption XD

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
My annoyances in this game are, first of course, there is no such thing as "Depravation", which I believe I mentioned before. The word doesn't exist. It's supposed to be "Depravity", or being depraved.

Also, not a huge fan of games where you have to repeat one thing 50 times and the same thing happens just to get a single point of "depravation"... grinding is boring, there is no way around that, and if you have to slow the game down by adding a shit ton of grind, you're failing in game making.

I enjoy the concept, and I enjoy the art, but the actual gameplay is a drag.

Smokeyz

Apr 24, 2018
This bug is still present in 0.51.
im playing on 0.50 and playing normally,
The first time you wake up on midnight you meet lucile on hallway to check the noise and following david to the pantry.
If you try to leave right after she runs off "I can't go upstairs like this.. Better check the basement first" message appears. I went to the basement, and frightened by the noise so david run the hallway and report to lucile there is nothing just rat and you get trust lucile!
maybe you must try delete your game first and extract new one don't replace the previous update

deadpilot

Oct 12, 2017
Hey, really appreciate the CG library, one non-repeated CG that you probably forgot to include is the first morning, where MC gets a hard on when mom comes to his room and pokes her boob and also the part where he rushes down the stairs and Vera ends up head first on MC's ding dong.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
My annoyances in this game are, first of course, there is no such thing as "Depravation", which I believe I mentioned before. The word doesn't exist. It's supposed to be "Depravity", or being depraved.

Also, not a huge fan of games where you have to repeat one thing 50 times and the same thing happens just to get a single point of "depravation"... grinding is boring, there is no way around that, and if you have to slow the game down by adding a shit ton of grind, you're failing in game making.

I enjoy the concept, and I enjoy the art, but the actual gameplay is a drag.
I understand your frustration, but without the grinding, the game would be over much more quickly. Oreo Bones also mentioned that you should be able to use save games from rev to rev going forward as part of this update fixed many issues behind the scenes of the game. Did you notice a few subtle differences in this version?

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes