4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Rhyllick

Oct 9, 2017
Oh. didn't know that. I like to play game blind. well I plan to start new game so this is the very first thing I will find.
i dont wanna tell you how to play, but pay attention on the story, its interesting, and like i said some posts behind, take a look on the walkthrough attached by Bones on the first page, save time, and respond a ton of questions

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
Jun 5, 2017
NOOOoooooo. . .my game is fucked.

I went for mom boob's in the storage and now the image is stuck on my game. . .I ALREADY TRIED EVERYTHING. . .

T_T so many points. . .wasted. . .so much lewd. . .oh! the humanity.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Originally Vera was going to be the only one involved with this kind of events, Martha's was a high tier patreon custom scene. That is why it don't repeat itself, Maybe it should be optional, even with "beasty" on, now that I think about it, I may chnage that in the next update.
Regardless, please... play the game, is not that bad I think.

By the way, next update, our dear MC will get some REAL action, if you catch my drift.
more scenes with martha dog are welcomed .

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
So I just replayed the game after the first release and it seems it is going into a quite nice direction. I just wish the character could run faster since you do have move quite a bit between the characters.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Originally Vera was going to be the only one involved with this kind of events, Martha's was a high tier patreon custom scene. That is why it don't repeat itself, Maybe it should be optional, even with "beasty" on, now that I think about it, I may chnage that in the next update.
Regardless, please... play the game, is not that bad I think.

By the way, next update, our dear MC will get some REAL action, if you catch my drift.
The game is yours, by the way. You may not like bestiality, but if you want to put some kind of variety inside the game, why restrain yourself by doing this just because a bunch of patreon (or maybe they're not patreon at all, so why bother?) don't like dog x girl? Personally speaking, I couldn't care less if the game was mine.

Also, it's even optional so why complain? Just press the "NO" button for bestiality and the game it's straight without any animals involved. But I understand: people need to complain about something, otherwise they're not "following the flock".

Reactions: Oseo Bones

RealAngel

Apr 12, 2018
HOW DO I GIVE PILLS TO MAMA??

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME, PLEASE
Hey guy, so we don't need to shout. It was pointed out in previous posts, numerous times, plus there are walkthroughs strewn all through the forum. You need to take doyle to the merchant, you need to take him to the mirror, you need to get the dagger in the attic, you need to sell the dagger and buy pills, you need to swap the pills in the cupboard/dresser/klerekas(etc).

NOOOoooooo. . .my game is fucked.

I went for mom boob's in the storage and now the image is stuck on my game. . .I ALREADY TRIED EVERYTHING. . .

T_T so many points. . .wasted. . .so much lewd. . .oh! the humanity.
Hey Charlesilv4, what you need to do is go to vera in the library and do the grab there, it then takes it away, the image will bug in and out occasionally during other scenes, but it resolves itself that way.

roanjohn123

Apr 11, 2018
I'm fairly certain you're trolling but I'll bite.

Not implemented means that the respective content does not exist and that you will have to wait for a future update.
looks like it's going have to wait,ok.at least mr.bones said that mc will get some action i'll think it will be ok for that.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
To every single one of you complaining about certain options in this game that are exactly that OPTIONS. STFU, play the game or do not. For the record, I do not go out of my way for that type of content and i am 100% with the good Dr., leave Lucile alone. Old Rover is getting plenty with Vera, let our MC have the bulk of the remaining intimate scenes.

To Oseo Bones, first this game is amazing and i only see it getting better with time, perhaps in the future after X times of the basement MC / Mom boob scene, have the MC suggest that mom remove her top and bra to avoid soiling them, after all he is only thinking of saving her trouble during cleanup.

JBRO95

Apr 14, 2018
In the change log of this latest v0.05 it is mentioned in h scenes that martha’s afternoon titjob at the basement and extra stuff if you enable something what does that mean? Please help me with that how to unlock that extra stuff?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
In the change log of this latest v0.05 it is mentioned in h scenes that martha’s afternoon titjob at the basement and extra stuff if you enable something what does that mean? Please help me with that how to unlock that extra stuff?
That is the Beasty content that is so hotly debates in the past 20 pages or so. If you answer no to Beasty when you start the game you will never see any hint of it.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

ADRIAN8373

May 12, 2018
Hey guy, so we don't need to shout. It was pointed out in previous posts, numerous times, plus there are walkthroughs strewn all through the forum. You need to take doyle to the merchant, you need to take him to the mirror, you need to get the dagger in the attic, you need to sell the dagger and buy pills, you need to swap the pills in the cupboard/dresser/klerekas(etc).

Hey Charlesilv4, what you need to do is go to vera in the library and do the grab there, it then takes it away, the image will bug in and out occasionally during other scenes, but it resolves itself that way.

thanks realangel

Reactions: RealAngel
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes