4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
D

Deleted member 482355

At least you tried, and while im all for it, I also think the Doctor got the message through this thread that there are indeed people that would like to see more of it. Nowadays im already glad when any game provides at least some of it. Darn system, wanting to take my fiction away.
So true. No where near enough bestiality games around these days outside of Japan, and a lot of those are really weird or badly translated unfortunately.

Reactions: goditseb
D

Deleted member 482355

GUYS, GUYS, GUUUYS.....guys...
I will stream for a few hours in about, a hour. Just letting all you fine gentlemen know.
I seem to remember you saying these would be in an archive eventually, is that still going to happen? Some of us can't catch your live streams unfortunately :-(

RealAngel

Apr 12, 2018
I've got one question- the "sleeping scenes" there's a bit with lucile and a bit with mom, both get to a point where I'm unable to "finish" with the game saying I didn't think it through. I presume I need a towel or something like that, but I'm just not able to find any item to allow me to proceed. Any hints where I can find such item?
Hey Ikariusrb, check in mom's bathroom, there are paper towels. between the toilet and the sink, on the wall.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I will be streaming in about 40 minutes....

tidusga

May 18, 2018
Can someone help me this
1. I don't know how to implemented with Lucile's cosplay and evening
2. Where the disc's Martha Evening
3. i think i had bug when i sell Drag knife and i don't buy pill, and i can't sell something else again.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Can someone help me this
1. I don't know how to implemented with Lucile's cosplay and evening
2. Where the disc's Martha Evening
3. i think i had bug when i sell Drag knife and i don't buy pill, and i can't sell something else again.
1. The Walktrough says: Early Afternoon ( not evening ) – Lucile is in in her bedroom (+1 trust if u help with her cosplay)
2. Disk ... as i know, its not implemented ( not in the game, will come with later updates)

After selling the knife you get $25, then you escape out go over to buy and select sleeping pills
3. Are you sure ? After selling the knife, the sleeping pill should be automatically in your inventory.. Look at your inventory again.. it should be there..

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
1. The Walktrough says: Early Afternoon ( not evening ) – Lucile is in in her bedroom (+1 trust if u help with her cosplay)
2. Disk ... as i know, its not implemented ( not in the game, will come with later updates)
3. Are you sure ? After selling the knife, the sleeping pill should be automatically in your inventory.. Look at your inventory again.. it should be there..
After selling the knife you get $25, then you escape out go over to buy and select sleeping pills

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes