4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How do i get Force HB with vera? please tell me..
If her arousal is high enough to do the dog, go to the main floor bathroom and take a bath immediately after that scene and choose to masturbate, she will barge in and demand that you leave then notice your erection, the scene plays out from there.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
If her arousal is high enough to do the dog, go to the main floor bathroom and take a bath immediately after that scene and choose to masturbate, she will barge in and demand that you leave then notice your erection, the scene plays out from there.
Not really needed the dog for that. You just need her high arousal and a good amount of depravity. During the first phase of the afternoon, (Aka Vera in the Front Yard with the Dog, Lucile in the 2F Bathroom, and Martha in the Basement), you need to use the 1F bathroom without Doyle then masturbate. After that, Vera barges in and if her arousal is high enough, once she sees your boner, she'll proceed with the Forced HJ

RealAngel

Apr 12, 2018
Hey doc, if you play the "PG" version, is there a way to chase Vera's stats up? Couldn't there be a cutscene in the stable where you peek around the corner and she spots you and chases you away or something? Similar to the first bathroom scene when you first arrive.

x13jaypee

Apr 9, 2018
Thanks dude! :D

x13jaypee

Apr 9, 2018
T
Not really needed the dog for that. You just need her high arousal and a good amount of depravity. During the first phase of the afternoon, (Aka Vera in the Front Yard with the Dog, Lucile in the 2F Bathroom, and Martha in the Basement), you need to use the 1F bathroom without Doyle then masturbate. After that, Vera barges in and if her arousal is high enough, once she sees your boner, she'll proceed with the Forced HJ
Thanks dude! :D

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Be careful with cucks bony guy, once they start requesting content people really don't like, several numb skulls blindly clicking through options menu might be the least of your worries.
That is very ironic...:rolleyes:
If my time in this forum taught me anything is that is usually the other way around.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
My only complain about bestiality is the fact that the dog has better sex scenes than MC. Otherwise love your game bones and your personality. Cheers from Spain.

Reactions: kail

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
My only complain about bestiality is the fact that the dog has better sex scenes than MC. Otherwise love your game bones and your personality. Cheers from Spain.
just wait for the next update main character is gonna get some action... and hopefully the dog but maybe is gonna be a only mc update

joncik

May 7, 2017
how do i get vera night footjob? i have max with her and still can't figure out how to get it

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes