4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Apr 16, 2020
My 2d games top3 ranking is:

1st= Bones Tales The Manor
2nd= What a Legend
3rd= HS Tutor

And Summertime Saga that was the first adult game I have played in my life, one or two years ago, and I think that it belongs Historic category.

I think Bones Tales The Manor is the hottest 2d game ever.

And I have to mention Siren Domains games too.
then u might like "Quicky a love hotel story"
-and i might try, HS Tutor

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2018
Awww crap. I'm retarded and I fucking overwritten my save before the girls' state thing. Does anyone have a save before for the girls' states that they can share with my dummass D:?

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I don't find the important moment with Vera where is it ?
what do you mean? If you mean th state event, after she reaches 70 arousal and doyle gets a body, during the afternoon (the time when she usually checks the dog poop) go to her room. The even will start immediately after

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Main threat walkthrough updaded for new version?
Nope, the guy that made it never came back to keept it up to date hahaha and so far no one has picked up the slack. Like 45 pages ago another user made a log of the activities as a walkthrough-ish method.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Nope, the guy that made it never came back to keept it up to date hahaha and so far no one has picked up the slack. Like 45 pages ago another user made a log of the activities as a walkthrough-ish method.
That one is updated? Or this guy wont make updates his walkthrough-ish thing aswell? :(

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
That one is updated? Or this guy wont make updates his walkthrough-ish thing aswell? :(
The OG walkthrough is outdated as fuck hahaha I think it got to 0.4. The other one is for this current version if I'm not mistaken but as I said, is more of a log of what the user did and when the scene unlocked, it isn't a point for point walkthrough.

Just as a general PSA:

Level everyone as soon as possible, do every scene at least twice and be prepared to roam around in case there's a change.

Last edited:

Joshie045

Jul 14, 2020
I'm getting an issue where when I speak to Vera to activate the dog scene it's just Doyle talking even when he is not with me?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do you get Martha's tf escene that you've posted in the middle o those 3 images? I have played the v0.16.1 put I couldn't seen that escene
In the basement at the 1st half of the afternoon. It changes a bit depending if you have the State completed or not.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Guys, how to get Martha doggy style fuck (not beastiality) scene with Mc in bathroom.
Please someone help me with this.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes