4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

jtrj

Mar 18, 2020
what do you mean? If you mean th state event, after she reaches 70 arousal and doyle gets a body, during the afternoon (the time when she usually checks the dog poop) go to her room. The even will start immediately after
OH thanks

ZanderZero

Aug 19, 2020
yes bois , doc said this yesterday on discord

Update will be up tomorrow. Sorry guys but I reached my limit for today. Good thing is that only the dialogues for the pantry event are left. So it should'nt take more that a few hours (after I'm up). But tomorrow is the day for sure (100% certain)

so it should be today i hope

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Update will be up tomorrow. Sorry guys but I reached my limit for today. Good thing is that only the dialogues for the pantry event are left. So it should'nt take more that a few hours (after I'm up). But tomorrow is the day for sure (100% certain)

Heh! A little late for Halloween reward, but that will do. Would love to finish those last 2 sex scenes with the mom

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

1604258324925.png

• Haha
Reactions: PeanutBoy305

Pizzaking

Aug 3, 2017
anyone got a save right before giving the diamonds to either the officer or the thief ? I accidentally overwrite the save.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
anyone got a save right before giving the diamonds to either the officer or the thief ? I accidentally overwrite the save.
I do, but they're from the previous version (0.15.2) and although it doesn't break the game per se, it's not recommended you continue your normal playthrough with them. If you only want the scenes, then go ahead and give it a shot.

Check here

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes