4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Apr 16, 2020
Well, the previous update (0.15) took like 8 months and the Doc jumped from 0.12.1 to 0.15 cause he kept adding stuff xD

And since he mentioned 0.16.2 was gonna be 2 scenes or so and taking in account how long it has been (not that long but more than expected for 2 scenes), that's why my guess is that he's gonna jump up to 0.17 instead of 0.16.2. But hey, that's just a theory, a GAMMMMMMMMMMMME THEO-- ok, forget that gag haha
Well creating a masterpiece like this, isn't that easy
waiting is just a small sacrifice
I mean this is the best game that I and will ever played
well........ If the Survivor Guilt wont outshine it :>
Survivor Guilt is the only and probably the only game, I'll like that has a Female Protagonist

Apr 16, 2020
Survivor Guilt is the only and probably the only game, I'll like that has a Female Protagonist
Well "Summer Colors" is good too
well, at least that's what they say
the only turn off is, theirs no Sub title or translations

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ahh no, I ain't criticizing that it's taking its time haha just that it sorta feels like the jump from 0.12.1 to 0.15 based on what 0.16.2 is supposed to contain. I'm not a crackhead with a need for his "fix" hahahahahaha

Reactions: rodona

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The remake of Martha's scenes are so good can't wait for her new night scene in her bedroom
and I hope there will be a flash back of Doyle and his mom story , I am really curious about their "special relationship"

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The Vera in shed, bestially scene with dog is addicting even though i played it a lot of times
ntr, bestially, double penetration, blow job---5 star
truly a masterpiece
any recommendation of good 2d games?
Check this post and also the link in my signature, below the "Tales of Lewdia" banner.
Also gonna copypaste some others I gave to another user via DM, gonna put it as a spoiler to avoid the comment be too big.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bossjohn and Arnaud

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Wait until Halloween or Christmas while praying that Dr Bones would show mercy and giving us the blessing of new update
Pour some milk in a glass, use it to draw an ass (or a pair of boobs, your pick) on the bathroom mirror, then turn off the lights, light 3 red candles and recite "Oseo Bones, giveth unto me your bone" 3 times while some sweet smooth jazz plays in the background...

And nothing will happen cause the Doc ain't a demon, you dummy. But might as well try to summon one to pass the time now that you wasted your time prepping all that shit in the bathroom.

Aug 18, 2018
what is absolutely fucking up with trying to unlock the 3rd outdoor scene with lucile.. I've got max trust and I've been doing the outdoor bj scene back to back for an hour and that fucking 3rd scene seems to be harder to find than winning the lottery.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hmm.. how do I check if she's playful, and is it changeable? if so, how? Thanks.
Have you done the scene of talking to her in the library after you wake up? Also no, the State can't be changed, once you end up with one, you're done with it and can't modify it.

Apr 16, 2020
I got the clueless event, fuck! So I'm locked out of the outdoor sex scene with lucile?
yeah u gotta go back, i mean u did save file right? It did have warnings to save cause its an important event.
just choose the words to make her think that the things you've been doing is a game or something like that

Apr 16, 2020
it would be nice. unfortunately the only certainty is that the bathroom scene with martha will be implemented, the scenes you mentioned and the yoga one are missing
I just found out, its not actually missing, when Martha is on the basement go to her bedroom and check her cabinet(the ones where u put sleeping pills kind of cabinet) in the top i think, then u get the other costume, If not, then go to the sofa and wait then go again

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
My 2d games top3 ranking is:

1st= Bones Tales The Manor
2nd= What a Legend
3rd= HS Tutor

And Summertime Saga that was the first adult game I have played in my life, one or two years ago, and I think that it belongs Historic category.

I think Bones Tales The Manor is the hottest 2d game ever.

And I have to mention Siren Domains games too.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes