4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
and no it didnt ask for admin :3
That's weird, then. BTW, did you download and install the RTP file? Link to it is in the 1st post of the thread, below the "Downloads" area. It installs file required for some RPGMaker games, besides it being required to play the game, it may help fix that particular error, otherwise try extracting the file again.

sexyluthor

Oct 15, 2020
welll... i tryed it - i Downloads RGM VX ACE RTP

and allso installs the game from this site again and i go the same result

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
welll... i tryed it - i Downloads RGM VX ACE RTP

and allso installs the game from this site again and i go the same result
Hmmm... is the file downloaded to an extremely long route? I believe a directory route with more than 260 characters stops working and for the screenshot it looks like it's in OneDrive or something. Try moving it to "Downloads" or another directory where it doesn't require access to a lot of folders

sexyluthor

Oct 15, 2020
so... i am useing winrar for my to extrac the file
andafter it complit i got the problem

but -if i will not extrac and open winrar and click on the "game.exe"
it will start

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so... i am useing winrar for my to extrac the file
andafter it complit i got the problem

but -if i will not extrac and open winrar and click on the "game.exe"
it will start
I just noticed 2 things...
1603169592964.png
1.- This part of the directory route, it shouldn't display "???????".
2.- This may be related to the "??????" thing... I just noticed your PC is in hebrew if I'm not mistaken, maybe that's why it's messing with stuff? I've never experienced Windows on anything besides Spanish or English so idk how something like hebrew could mess up with the OS, but that may be it or at least that's a theory.

Also take in account that if you play it from the WinRAR file, you may not be able to save and/or load a savefile. Can't confirm it tho, but I'm almost sure that's gonna be the case. Might as well give it a try.

As a final note, please avoid commenting multiple times and keep it all in a single comment as much as possible or edit it and use the "Reply" button so the user you are asking stuff to knows that the notification is a mention xD Thanks in advance.
(Click on the image for full resolution).
1603170018019.png

sexyluthor

Oct 15, 2020
I just noticed 2 things...
View attachment 865652
1.- This part of the directory route, it shouldn't display "???????".
2.- This may be related to the "??????" thing... I just noticed your PC is in hebrew if I'm not mistaken, maybe that's why it's messing with stuff? I've never experienced Windows on anything besides Spanish or English so idk how something like hebrew could mess up with the OS, but that may be it or at least that's a theory.

Also take in account that if you play it from the WinRAR file, you may not be able to save and/or load a savefile. Can't confirm it tho, but I'm almost sure that's gonna be the case. Might as well give it a try.

As a final note, please avoid commenting multiple times and keep it all in a single comment as much as possible or edit it and use the "Reply" button so the user you are asking stuff to knows that the notification is a mention xD Thanks in advance.
(Click on the image for full resolution).
View attachment 865661

ye... sorry :3 (thx)

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Really nice game, funny story, a lot of nice animated sex scenes to unlock, although main character could be a bit older(?!) dont know where come this fear and dread of more adult like man ;(. Also because our protagonist looks like 10 YO some scene with more "rich figured" girls looks weird. Still good looking and most importantly smartly animated - where it should be :) - game. Hopefully author/s will update and not abandon this...version 0.16.1

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
Am I missing something? Looks like the dev hasn't posted any update or recent news on any of his social platforms such as discord, twitter and patreon.

cyberdaemon

Dec 15, 2017
Man, that interruption in the bath scene feels like 10 times more the spit in the face now than it did 3 months ago or whenever the fuck it was supposed to be just a couple of days. Such a shame Doc won't work on smaller updates for less time.

Reactions: Salekd

Tghyphenated

Jun 14, 2018
Is there currently an updated walkthrough for this? just working on upping the stats of the family but i know some events have to be triggered.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there currently an updated walkthrough for this? just working on upping the stats of the family but i know some events have to be triggered.
Walkthrough? Not really. There's a log of sorts like 30 pages back. More than anything, just keep in mind the following:
1.- Max everyone as soon as you can with the "Spend the day with..." option (don't get out of bed), their cap is 70 except for Mia, which is 35.
2.- Reaching the cap doesn't mean it's straight to sex, there's still progression to be made by interacting with each girl at least 2 times per scene.
3.- If you get lost or need a "checklist" of the scenes of each girl, check the guide by Golem98, link in the 1st post below the "Downloads" area.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes