4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Appreciate that..
Thanks man.
One more request from my side,
Suggest me 2dcg games with same artstyle as used in this game.
I somewhat loved this artstyle
My recommendations are 2DCG (most 3DCG besides anime-esque aesthetic is unappealing to me). As for arstyle, that's pretty specific hahaha besides Survivor's Guilt (also made by the Doc), I don't recall similar artstyle. Also it's been a while since I did play anything from here besides the ones I've already recommended.

Last ones I played in a span of like 1 year were Wayfared, but the artstyle takes a bit to acclimate to (at least it took me a bit due to the noses), also some of the scenes are gay focused but are avoidable if you're not into it. If you're into futa content, there's Futa Quest (even if there's too much back and forth on doing stuff which can be too tedious), The Shop of Horrors and Futa in the Police Academy are by the same dev but I've not played them, so I can't give a personal recommendation but they look interesting.

There's also Four Elements Trainer if you're into Ren'py/VN style stuff although it's based on Avatar the Last Airbender so the artstyle ain't particularly original, same goes for Jikage Rising which is based off of Naruto or the amazing Something Unlimited which uses the Batman/Superman Animated Series artstyle or you could try both Witch Hunter Trainer and Witch Trainer (either Feodosiy or Silver Mod) which are pretty good as well and the artstyles are not inspired by any series (in the sense of straight up copying the style like the previous games mentioned in the paragraph).

Returning to more custom artstyles, there's I Love Exposure ! if you're into exhibitionism, DOGodess Inseminating Sex has a cute artstyle and some Live2D "animation". Ahh, and returning to Futa content, Equellum/Fabula is pretty fucking good. Demo got me hooked since it came out and the game is excellent. Snow Daze is really good too, might be worthwhile your time and Princess & Conquest has a pretty cute and unique artstyle as well.

Those are the ones that come to mind. I've a few 3DCG recommendations but since that's not your focus I ain't bothering haha just gonna mention Orc Massage even though it doesn't have that much content but the concept and aesthetic are nice.

Also a tip: At the bottom of every thread, below the comment bar, there's a "Similar Threads" area with some recommendations, give it a try to those as well, might find something you fancy while browsing the ones I already linked in the comment :D

1602924162165.png

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
My recommendations are 2DCG (most 3DCG besides anime-esque aesthetic is unappealing to me). As for arstyle, that's pretty specific hahaha besides Survivor's Guilt (also made by the Doc), I don't recall similar artstyle. Also it's been a while since I did play anything from here besides the ones I've already recommended.

Last ones I played in a span of like 1 year were Wayfared, but the artstyle takes a bit to acclimate to (at least it took me a bit due to the noses), also some of the scenes are gay focused but are avoidable if you're not into it. If you're into futa content, there's Futa Quest (even if there's too much back and forth on doing stuff which can be too tedious), The Shop of Horrors and Futa in the Police Academy are by the same dev but I've not played them, so I can't give a personal recommendation but they look interesting.

There's also Four Elements Trainer if you're into Ren'py/VN style stuff although it's based on Avatar the Last Airbender so the artstyle ain't particularly original, same goes for Jikage Rising which is based off of Naruto or the amazing Something Unlimited which uses the Batman/Superman Animated Series artstyle or you could try both Witch Hunter Trainer and Witch Trainer (either Feodosiy or Silver Mod) which are pretty good as well and the artstyles are not inspired by any series (in the sense of straight up copying the style like the previous games mentioned in the paragraph).

Returning to more custom artstyles, there's I Love Exposure ! if you're into exhibitionism, DOGodess Inseminating Sex has a cute artstyle and some Live2D "animation". Ahh, and returning to Futa content, Equellum/Fabula is pretty fucking good. Demo got me hooked since it came out and the game is excellent. Snow Daze is really good too, might be worthwhile your time and Princess & Conquest has a pretty cute and unique artstyle as well.

Those are the ones that come to mind. I've a few 3DCG recommendations but since that's not your focus I ain't bothering haha just gonna mention Orc Massage even though it doesn't have that much content but the concept and aesthetic are nice.

Also a tip: At the bottom of every thread, below the comment bar, there's a "Similar Threads" area with some recommendations, give it a try to those as well, might find something you fancy while browsing the ones I already linked in the comment :D

View attachment 861402
man you are amazing..

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
May I know will android version be added?
I don't know for sure if the Doc is thinking on making a port ever and so far there has not been an attempt to do an unofficial one either, so the next best thing (or rather, the only one) is to use JoiPlay. Check the tutorial here and please READ the whole PDF file.

Junskin

Jan 27, 2020
I don't know for sure if the Doc is thinking on making a port ever and so far there has not been an attempt to do an unofficial one either, so the next best thing (or rather, the only one) is to use JoiPlay. Check the tutorial here and please READ the whole PDF file.
Ahh okok thanks!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
no i cant even start the game i install and then when i click on icon it show
Does the folder you downloaded it to have weird characters such as $,%,&,#,etc.? That can mess with stuff. Also make sure it's not in a system folder or one that would require Admin. access.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I need to ask, within 1-2 months, in which faction will you choose to integrate? The one who's always angry, the one who just loves waiting, the one who gets mad at people not being able to read or the one that's just here for the food.
I'm with the secret faction, baby: The shitposters hahahaha

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes