4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
Bones was banned from patreon. he start a new game beacuse of this, to me that know this situation was a suprise the update, so be patient, and stop bother with "6+ months only for 3 scenes"

PD: if you don´t like beasty unable from de begin of game. you aren´t a men with culture xD

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Bones was banned from patreon. he start a new game beacuse of this, to me that know this situation was a suprise the update, so be patient, and stop bother with "6+ months only for 3 scenes"

PD: if you don´t like beasty unable from de begin of game. you aren´t a men with culture xD
Get banned from Patreon --> Start a entirely new game from scratch rather than continue with BTTM because, you know, patreon isn't for coding.

And I did disable beasty, you just didn't read properly, I said the problem was the Discord, and how everyone there is obsessed with beastiality/zoophilia. It doesn't make you a "man of culture", just a sicko. Not to mention it's illegal so if you genuinely enjoy it irl, get help. That's just my opinion

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Get banned from Patreon --> Start a entirely new game from scratch rather than continue with BTTM because, you know, patreon isn't for coding.
Doc was never banned from patreon, patreon only did a review on his page and told him he needed to make changes to keep his page, so doc had 2 choices either he remove or change relantionship of the character and i think remove beasty content or make a new game with no incest and beasty to keep his patreon page, of course doc didnt want to change the game so he decided to make a new one to save his patreon page and moved The Manor to Subscribestar.

Last edited:

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Doc was never banned from patreon, patreon only did a review on his page and told him he needed to make changes to keep his page, so doc had 2 choices either he remove or change relantionship of the character and i think remove beasty content or make a new game with no incest and beasty to keep his patreon page, of course doc didnt want to change the game so he decided to make a new one to save his patreon page and moved The Manor to Subscribestar.
So the Manor is still active then. Which means the guy I was replying to was just misinforming. Thanks for the heads up

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
i hope thats true cause the game would be alooot less fun without the 'taboos'

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So the Manor is still active then. Which means the guy I was replying to was just misinforming. Thanks for the heads up
The whole Patreon thing has been covered in so much mud I'm not exactly surprised some people think it was a ban of his profile/page instead of a ban of the game (The Manor) in the platform due to circumstances exirock already explained in the previous comment.

Also since it's pretty much "old news", the disclaimer of it was removed from the OP so now it has become hearsay unless you either investigate or ask some of the OGs still on the thread to at least tell you what the original disclaimer in the page said (paraphrased, of course. I don't think anyone memorized it hahahaha).

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Chrysall

Jul 23, 2018
Hi, is there any way to change resolution to 1920x1080? Can't find anything in options unfortunately and playing with wrong resolution will probably be a pain in the eye (or however you say it in english).
Thanks in advance for any help!

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
Anytime I download another RPGM game for some reason this game doesn't start up anymore then I have to re-download it and my saves are gone too. Has anyone else experienced this and if so do you know a fix? This is an awesome game but I'm getting exhausted with having to start over again haha.

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018

And I did disable beasty, you just didn't read properly, I said the problem was the Discord, and how everyone there is obsessed with beastiality/zoophilia. It doesn't make you a "man of culture", just a sicko. Not to mention it's illegal so if you genuinely enjoy it irl, get help. That's just my opinion
Beasty is still legal in 8 states in America.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi, is there any way to change resolution to 1920x1080? Can't find anything in options unfortunately and playing with wrong resolution will probably be a pain in the eye (or however you say it in english).
Thanks in advance for any help!
No, there's no way to adjust the resolution. All you can do is either use F5 or F6 to expand the window to fullscreen or to adjust it to your desktop's size, but since the game is in 4:3, you'll get black bars to the sides and the graphics will get aliasing since they're not optimized for larger resolutions than the default RPGMaker window size (believe it's 800x600)

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hi... I've read a lot of "stuff" so I just came to, loosely, reply to some in an assorted manner.

* Bestiality isn't more illegal than incest. It all depends of the country you are in. Luckily the internet is a vast place so we can play with kink's legality a lot.

* Sometimes I get naked and stare myself in the mirror for at least ten minutes at a time.

* Enjoying or not enjoying Beasty does not makes you special, same as enjoying or not enjoying incest. Kinks are kinks, you can't chose what you heart desires. However, you can chose not to be rude and let others enjoy what they enjoy. (Kink-shaming bad, don't)

* Everything is optional in life. If you don't like something you can always walk away or ignore it... Same in my game. (And yes, technically incest is also optional in my game, because you can chose not to play the game).

* Not everything is optional in life... like... Rape and stuff. (don't rape people, it is also rude)

* I was never banned from Patreon. As Exirock said, I was reviewed and given an ultimatum. And I chose to keep the game uncensored.

* Hi, how is everyone doing?...

* Even if I accept suggestions, I already know what I'm willing to add or not add to my games. And again, I'm aware that not everyone enjoys everything, that's why I always chose to give players the power of choosing what they want to experience. My tastes are wide as my existential dread, but I know that not everyone shares them.

* I once draw the first generation of (151) pokemon from memory to impress a girl (I almost succeded)

* Yes, there are kinks I don't like and I never had a problem saying "no" to people who suggest them. Mainly for 2 reasons:
(1) I don't think I would be able to create something worthwhile from a kink I don't share (Like people suggesting gay content. I'm heterosexual, I wouldn't know how to create a HOT gay scene if I dont find it hot).
(2) I have no plans of adding stuff just because people want me to. I'm only willing to add stuff that adds to the game as it is and that does not "mess" with the storyline or the characters' personalities.

* Kink-shaming is rude... really... don't be like that.

* Yes, my "times" are a meme... I know...

* Being from latin-america doesn't make me a mexican. (Being racist is rude too)

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes