4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Time is but a illusion for all you mortals... Bone's is dead so he knows no time. The next update will be in T-(1 week, 1 Month, 2 Months, 3Months... 8 Months... we shall see)

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
i cant seem to find martha doing yoga in the morning, i dont know where she is when i wake up i dont even stay in bed a litle longer any help ?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
does any one know any other games similar to this one?
two of my favs:
Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~ (RPG, corruption system, good story)
Tina, Swordswoman of Scarlet Prison (RPG, corruption system, beasty, good story)

both of these games have combat system, boss fights, and so on. in both cases the story is very good and have multiple ends. these two with Melty's Quest (mentioned by TrialRagnarok) are among my personal favs

and if you are really into beasty thing:
Slice of Venture: A New Start
Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water
(basically all the games developed by Butakoma 300g)

Last edited:

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
Game has a lot of potential. Love the many options. Tho it is a bit to grind heavy to progress. I would use quests and events more to progress the scenes. making it part of the story. Also making the game more fun. Hopefully the maker gives this game the attention he promised from the start. Progress seems to be very slow.

_C43D_

Jan 15, 2019
i did it, now how to unlock second option when we sleep with martha ? i only have thigh job, i already did the state event, i have trio options when wake up i already did everything only this option

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I agree. were it not a month and a half that bones does not publish images and says nothing about the new update. we are talking about the changes that were supposed to already be in version 16.0 and will be in version 16.2. for version 17 I do not imagine how long we will still have to wait. in any case in this update there will be only 3 scenes as I understand. 2 between bathroom and bedroom and one in the pantry next to the kitchen.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I agree. were it not a month and a half that bones does not publish images and says nothing about the new update. we are talking about the changes that were supposed to already be in version 16.0 and will be in version 16.2. for version 17 I do not imagine how long we will still have to wait. in any case in this update there will be only 3 scenes as I understand. 2 between bathroom and bedroom and one in the pantry next to the kitchen.
At this point you may be right, this feels like the 0.16.2 will be lumped into 0.17 rather than coming first then a couple of months later the 0.17. But in this case, this is like a box of chocolates... You never know which one it will be, but you can be sure it's chocolate.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i did it, now how to unlock second option when we sleep with martha ? i only have thigh job, i already did the state event, i have trio options when wake up i already did everything only this option
If it isn't in the guide, idk. I have not played 0.16.1, I'm waiting on the next update to do so (0.16.2) but it has certainly took its time hahaha guess I will play once 0.17 drops

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
I think is one of the best games to ever surface on this site. Great animations, smooth running, good plot.

The downsides however are that updates are extremely long. It took like 6+ months for the last update which was just 3 scenes with the 2 state variants making it basically 6 scenes.

Another downside which isn't too related, is the discord. It's just full of people begging for the horse to fuck Vera or Martha, and for the dog to have more scenes with Lucille and shit. It's just extremely gross and off-putting. Not to mention the art-work there by fans is amazing, just a shame everyone is beastiality-obsessed there.

Doc should hire some of the people who custom make scenes in the discord server, they clearly are capable and if provided with templates, could probably make tonnes more scenes while Doc can spend more time on coding. For now though, the game is super stalled.

We were meant to get 0.16.2 shortly after 0.16.1 but guess that's out the window. Heads up Doc, no point in adding the option for a scene (Bath blowjob) but not actually having it, so we just get a 'oh hey, next update I swear'. Just remove the option for that scene altogether if it doesn't exist, or release the update in which it was supposed to be fixed.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
razmarov
Legally if you are correct a complete disgusting part of people preferring Zoophilia as something pleasant
Since the game doesn't revolve around pure beasty, it is indeed weird. If it was something like the Animal Pleasure series it could be far more understandable but since it's "side content" (and also you can opt out of it since the beginning), it does worry me a bit hahaha Maybe we're witnessing a new breed of cuckoldry?! Ramsay Bolton would be proud of this animal fucking hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: RainingChairs
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes