4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

tanktop24

Jul 8, 2020
Hi... I've read a lot of "stuff" so I just came to, loosely, reply to some in an assorted manner.

* Bestiality isn't more illegal than incest. It all depends of the country you are in. Luckily the internet is a vast place so we can play with kink's legality a lot.

* Sometimes I get naked and stare myself in the mirror for at least ten minutes at a time.

* Enjoying or not enjoying Beasty does not makes you special, same as enjoying or not enjoying incest. Kinks are kinks, you can't chose what you heart desires. However, you can chose not to be rude and let others enjoy what they enjoy. (Kink-shaming bad, don't)

* Everything is optional in life. If you don't like something you can always walk away or ignore it... Same in my game. (And yes, technically incest is also optional in my game, because you can chose not to play the game).

* Not everything is optional in life... like... Rape and stuff. (don't rape people, it is also rude)

* I was never banned from Patreon. As Exirock said, I was reviewed and given an ultimatum. And I chose to keep the game uncensored.

* Hi, how is everyone doing?...

* Even if I accept suggestions, I already know what I'm willing to add or not add to my games. And again, I'm aware that not everyone enjoys everything, that's why I always chose to give players the power of choosing what they want to experience. My tastes are wide as my existential dread, but I know that not everyone shares them.

* I once draw the first generation of (151) pokemon from memory to impress a girl (I almost succeded)

* Yes, there are kinks I don't like and I never had a problem saying "no" to people who suggest them. Mainly for 2 reasons:
(1) I don't think I would be able to create something worthwhile from a kink I don't share (Like people suggesting gay content. I'm heterosexual, I wouldn't know how to create a HOT gay scene if I dont find it hot).
(2) I have no plans of adding stuff just because people want me to. I'm only willing to add stuff that adds to the game as it is and that does not "mess" with the storyline or the characters' personalities.

* Kink-shaming is rude... really... don't be like that.

* Yes, my "times" are a meme... I know...

* Being from latin-america doesn't make me a mexican. (Being racist is rude too)
Thank you for that Doc. Have a wonderful day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oseo Bones

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
Hi... I've read a lot of "stuff" so I just came to, loosely, reply to some in an assorted manner.

* Bestiality isn't more illegal than incest. It all depends of the country you are in. Luckily the internet is a vast place so we can play with kink's legality a lot.

* Sometimes I get naked and stare myself in the mirror for at least ten minutes at a time.

* Enjoying or not enjoying Beasty does not makes you special, same as enjoying or not enjoying incest. Kinks are kinks, you can't chose what you heart desires. However, you can chose not to be rude and let others enjoy what they enjoy. (Kink-shaming bad, don't)

* Everything is optional in life. If you don't like something you can always walk away or ignore it... Same in my game. (And yes, technically incest is also optional in my game, because you can chose not to play the game).

* Not everything is optional in life... like... Rape and stuff. (don't rape people, it is also rude)

* I was never banned from Patreon. As Exirock said, I was reviewed and given an ultimatum. And I chose to keep the game uncensored.

* Even if I accept suggestions, I already know what I'm willing to add or not add to my games. And again, I'm aware that not everyone enjoys everything, that's why I always chose to give players the power of choosing what they want to experience. My tastes are wide as my existential dread, but I know that not everyone shares them.

* I once draw the first generation of (151) pokemon from memory to impress a girl (I almost succeded)

* Yes, there are kinks I don't like and I never had a problem saying "no" to people who suggest them. Mainly for 2 reasons:
(1) I don't think I would be able to create something worthwhile from a kink I don't share (Like people suggesting gay content. I'm heterosexual, I wouldn't know how to create a HOT gay scene if I dont find it hot).
(2) I have no plans of adding stuff just because people want me to. I'm only willing to add stuff that adds to the game as it is and that does not "mess" with the storyline or the characters' personalities.

* Yes, my "times" are a meme... I know...

* Being from latin-america doesn't make me a mexican. (Being racist is rude too)
Can i make you a sugest for a scene? its quite simple, in the already exisiting scene with Martha and yoga, just simply make him penetrate her in the stretch scene, some text and its ready to go.

By how you think and makes things clear it would be a proud for me if you were mexican :p

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
OK but when does this update arrive? we have not heard from the first days of September and I have not seen any news on trello and discord. sorry bones is not a criticism but curiosity makes me talk because I am a huge fan of your game and the pantry scene I have been waiting for since I started playing in addition to the scene you promised of the dog with martha doing yogao_O;):):devilish:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
OK but when does this update arrive? we have not heard from the first days of September and I have not seen any news on trello and discord. sorry bones is not a criticism but curiosity makes me talk because I am a huge fan of your game and the pantry scene I have been waiting for since I started playing in addition to the scene you promised of the dog with martha doing yogao_O;):):devilish:
Sorry, my guy, but I never promised adding doggo to the yoga scene. You probably just read another's guy suggestion somewhere.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Sorry, my guy, but I never promised adding doggo to the yoga scene. You probably just read another's guy suggestion somewhere.
There is a fan picture on you know which discord server ''wink wink''.

but whatever content you wish to deliver its ok!

im not a fan myself of bestiality, but more of that cursed tag which nobody dares to say *impregnation* there i say it happy?!

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
Oseo Bones como esta senior oseo? tanto tiempo, disculpe que haya puesto por ahi que lo habian baneado de patreon, soy malisimo con el ingles y a veces no entiendo muy bien lo que leo, pero para mi fue una sorpresa la ultima actualizacion, y empece a agarrarle cari#o al otro juego, me parecio interesante/ how are you mister oseo? so many time, sorry for said you be baned from patreon, my english is worst and sometimes i cant understand that i read. a hug with love from Venezuela

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so is the walkthrough going to stay the way it is?
last update for the walkthrough was 2018
Yep, the original creator of it hasn't updated it and doesn't seem like it's gonna happen. Another user made a log of what he did like 20-30 pages ago, which is the closest to a new walkthrough you're gonna find.

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
Or you are mexican or you are a mexican hiding in another country, you can't fool us Dr.Bones, everyone know's that latin america is in reality mexico america.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Your presence is too much for F95. If the ones who do it had the intellectual capacity to understand just that.. well, you'ld not need to write this. I hope it'll make a difference tho.

:ROFLMAO:

In other words, YOU HAD A GODDAMN SPINE! and that's great to see in a dev.

Hi man, I was doing great, saw your post, doing greater now. Hope you're doing great as well!

My tastes are wide as my existential dread, but I know that not everyone shares them.
Same.

I'ld go for a third one but that's diminishing returns at that point I guess. ;)

Loved your post, your usual humor, principles and some common sense. Have a good one.

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Could anyone suggest me some games like this one?
Some of games I already played are:
Zombies life, zombies retreat,summer saga,urban demons

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes