4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
My up arrow key does not work, is it due to the game?
Apparently it is an issue for some users. Don't think there's an actual fix for it tho, or at least no one that experienced it found a proper software fix. Apparently if you connect another keyboard it works, might as well try with the virtual keyboard to see if it does work.

Reactions: Adolf__Rizzler

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
I wonder how/if Doc is gonna explain why Martha and the Merchant look the same. I think she's Martha's twin sister who is jealous about the manor going to Martha in the inheritance and is spying on her and the others while using the "Merchant" as a disguise. Or maybe the Merchant is MC's father is really convincing sexy cosplay based on Martha's body and is just super gay for his own son ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways I hope it's the former lol
And I wonder why Doc made Martha with football ballons instead of normal big boobs

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
the dev is the most funny and pervert skeleton I have ever seen (admittedly I have not seen many)

also I'm happy he was able to successfully make the change to subscribestar after the patreon TOS change and he is now doing fine on it.
I Hope other devs can also make the switch.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Or maybe the Merchant is MC's father is really convincing sexy cosplay based on Martha's body and is just super gay for his own son ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways I hope it's the former lol
The image are so wrong on so many level, just somehow it fit with this whacky game. But no, just no.... David will die with a heart attack and Doyle will ceased to exist if they learned they are gay for David's dad
But I did want to see the merchant real face in the future though, wonder how would she look like after revealing her face even by accident

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The image are so wrong on so many level, just somehow it fit with this whacky game. But no, just no.... David will die with a heart attack and Doyle will ceased to exist if they learned they are gay for David's dad
But I did want to see the merchant real face in the future though, wonder how would she look like after revealing her face even by accident
What would you do or feel like if she had the same mouth as Mileena from the MK Series? :^v

• Angry
Reactions: rfsniper

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
And I wonder why Doc made Martha with football ballons instead of normal big boobs
I don't know.... I really prefer the old design of Martha, more "balanced", less "exagerated"

but it's just a personal opinion ofcourse
Well.... I could go on a rant about how art is a form of expression that helps bypass the laws nature and bend the physics boundaries. An how an artist thanks to that is able to bring to "life" his/her emotional inner machinations and thus grant him/her self an escape from the restricting claws of reality, everything in the ever unfolding self-fulfilling quest of freedom of expression and overall catharsis...

But to be short... because "boobs"

(Also: Yes... I decided to go with those measurements because I personally like them. Please remember, I'm firstly doing this because I personally enjoy it. The day I do stuff just because I want to please other people, that will be the day that I should quit.)

What would you do or feel like if she had the same mouth as Mileena from the MK Series? :^v
Did someone order a shredded penis?..

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Well.... I could go on a rant about how art is a form of expression that helps bypass the laws nature and bend the physics boundaries. An how an artist thanks to that is able to bring to "life" his/her emotional inner machinations and thus grant him/her self an escape from the restricting claws of reality, everything in the ever unfolding self-fulfilling quest of freedom of expression and overall catharsis...

(Also: Yes... I decided to go with those measurements because I personally like them. Please remember, I'm firstly doing this because I personally enjoy it. The day I do stuff just because I want to please other people, that will be the day that I should quit.)

no worries pretty sure the majority love how martha is so well endowed compared to the vocal minority

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

I support you Doc big boobs are fine but HUGE BOOBS ARE BETTER

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
The last few pages have been majorly comprised of memes, does anyone actually talk about the state of the game/updates/news? Everytime I come to this thread im looking for something that indicates progress but its just memes and jokes.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes