4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
Any news of an upcoming update?
Look at it this way: If the update was close, it would have said something by now. For example: '' It will be ready approximately in the middle or end of April ''.

Since you haven't said anything, we can wait for the update, at least for May ... at least.

• Wow
Reactions: parqueo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Look at it this way: If the update was close, it would have said something by now. For example: '' It will be ready approximately in the middle or end of April ''.

Since you haven't said anything, we can wait for the update, at least for May ... at least.
I bet it would take at least 2-3 more month before Bones giving us hint that the update was ready to be release

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Cool! Where do you get all this stuff?!!!
The Discord's #public-teasers channel.

Here they are. I'm not sure if someone uploaded the two Mia ones from March, so I'll add all of them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks! But I can't find such a channel! Maybe I'm subscribed to the wrong level of support?
Nah, those are open to freeloaders as well haha

I'm only in the Clandestine Clinic, you probably are in the Legit or Legacy one, which to my memory are scrubbed from any The Manor content. You can enter the Clandestine one with , just hurry up, I believe it expires quickly.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I wonder how/if Doc is gonna explain why Martha and the Merchant look the same. I think she's Martha's twin sister who is jealous about the manor going to Martha in the inheritance and is spying on her and the others while using the "Merchant" as a disguise. Or maybe the Merchant is MC's father is really convincing sexy cosplay based on Martha's body and is just super gay for his own son ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyways I hope it's the former lol

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Does anyone have a save file ? It's too much of a bother to play the walkthrough xd

this thread is full of cool people. in other threads players dont respond and dont share any saved games. why is that? there are games that i am not interested in playing and I want to see the damn events! (this is not the case, of course)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes