4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Fuck it, a what if scenario where alien babes crash land in the Manor's yard.
Damn! I'm too focus on the ideas of having zombie/ghost girls but didn't thought about aliens, would be fun to have another side event where David got kidnapped by UFO and have some sex experiment with them

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Damn! I'm too focus on the ideas of having zombie/ghost girls but didn't thought about aliens, would be fun to have another side event where David got kidnapped by UFO and have some sex experiment with them
He'd do the probing.

Rhisis

May 19, 2019
i just waiting for mia updates, i hope it will be fun.. actualy i whas enjoying all the content. congratulations mr.Bones and thanks a lot for all. :cool:(y)

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I wonder: If a 5th woman had to appear in the manor with a huge update ... How do you imagine her?
Hmmm... it would depend, honestly. Is she another relative or just a rando? For relative, I'd aim for an aunt and most likely she would be either similar to Martha in proportions or maybe a tiny bit bigger (for real) or make her kinda like the outliner of the family and make her similar to Lucile in proportions.

As for a rando woman, despite me not particularly prefering less-than-curvy women, a petite similar to Officer Claire would keep the balance between busty and semi-flat.

As for appearance and clothing that's were we could get interesting suggestions. Would the character be eccentric, more reserved, kinda nerdy (despite Vera sorta looking the part due to the glasses and turtleneck)?

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Considering some Japanese games and a feel games on this site have the idea of zombie sex, that could have happen if Doc decide that zombies in his universe have a warm and not rotten vaginal. But then again I want ghost sex more, please give us a chance to have sex with Doyle's mom/sister/aunt please
how many times have you watched the movie Deliverance and felt that you belong with the toothless banjo kid?

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Hmmm... it would depend, honestly. Is she another relative or just a rando? For relative, I'd aim for an aunt and most likely she would be either similar to Martha in proportions or maybe a tiny bit bigger (for real) or make her kinda like the outliner of the family and make her similar to Lucile in proportions.

As for a rando woman, despite me not particularly prefering less-than-curvy women, a petite similar to Officer Claire would keep the balance between busty and semi-flat.

As for appearance and clothing that's were we could get interesting suggestions. Would the character be eccentric, more reserved, kinda nerdy (despite Vera sorta looking the part due to the glasses and turtleneck)?
an aunt curvier than martha would be top tier imo

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I wonder: If a 5th woman had to appear in the manor with a huge update ... How do you imagine her?
Would be fun if she was David's aunt with figure that resembling Martha but with even bigger tits than her, or it could be a descendant of Doyle with long black hair, big tits, big ass,.... that now come back to the manor and work as a nanny for Mia or a maid

Reactions: BlackFoxEv

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Would be fun if she was David's aunt with figure that resembling Martha but with even bigger tits than her, or it could be a descendant of Doyle with long black hair, big tits, big ass,.... that now come back to the manor and work as a nanny for Mia or a maid
Well, technically they're all descendants of Doyle or at the very least long lost relatives, after all, the Manor was property of a relative of Martha.

Reactions: BlackFoxEv
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes