4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Seriously that was the best chance for an April Fools and Bones missed it. So disappointed. I can't even bring myself to play the game anymore, or any of his future projects.
Maybe the "Ha! Got em!" moment is that he'll say the update is dropping today but instead he's gonna delay it till May :'^vvv

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Here...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Doc, you are a good man and a savior for sharing these photos. Now I can fap to this while waiting for your next update happily, goddamn Mia so gorgeous...same with that merchant too, really wish we can fuck her pussy in the future but maybe it won't happen for a very long time

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You are sick... i like that :sneaky::sneaky:
Considering some Japanese games and a feel games on this site have the idea of zombie sex, that could have happen if Doc decide that zombies in his universe have a warm and not rotten vaginal. But then again I want ghost sex more, please give us a chance to have sex with Doyle's mom/sister/aunt please

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Considering some Japanese games and a feel games on this site have the idea of zombie sex, that could have happen if Doc decide that zombies in his universe have a warm and not rotten vaginal. But then again I want ghost sex more, please give us a chance to have sex with Doyle's mom/sister/aunt please
There could be like a plot around that, maybe the only way to get some ghost pussy is to be a ghost yourself?

Unless we're talking Scary Movie's ghosts rules.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
There could be like a plot around that, maybe the only way to get some ghost pussy is to be a ghost yourself?

Unless we're talking Scary Movie's ghosts rules.
Could be involve with Doyle's research like what we have done in the game so far, like one day Doyle making contact with David and said he's remember another research where he can manifest and interact physical with the living again. And during that time Martha complains about weird paranormal stuff suddenly happen in the manor and David as the curious boy we known will investigate and meet with Doyle's mom or any of his relatives, and by using his research David can having fun with her without become a ghost
That could be a fun but whacky event

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I'm here not complaining about long update(because every update of this game always half satisfy me) but, i hope the new scenes will show the face/ahegao of the girls when they are having sex

also, i feel like vera old sex scenes with dog is better(because i can see her face **again)

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
So...., my naughty friends, I lost the argument for a while. Did Dr. Bones stop the project? ...gave up? ...took a break? ...treating patients with corona? Any news?

Thanks a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: PeanutBoy305

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So...., my naughty friends, I lost the argument for a while. Did Dr. Bones stop the project? ...gave up? ...took a break? ...treating patients with corona? Any news?

Thanks a lot.
Just took a longer time to making his game because real life work was a pain in the ass on steroid for him now because of the pandemic, so give him a few more month working on the update

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
This game already has incest, bestiality/ntr, and loli. Now you want necro? People please...go outside

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes