4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
Resident evil references? So, how about doyle's mother and sisters coming back to life as zombies and the MC catching them? Zombie pussies are hot.

Reactions: IIe4eHbka

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
Resident evil references? So, how about doyle's mother and sisters coming back to life as zombies and the MC catching them? Zombie pussies are hot.
Bro, zombie pussy are cold and rotten...;) :sick::sick:

Please rise your hand if you would like to a ghost busty team ;) Poon aside, this could be introduced in Lucile's story line. She is waking up during the night because she hear strange noises, it wouldn't be so farfetched if during of that night she mange to see Doyle in wandering ghost form. A similar scene could lead Lucile to further investigate the basement and then call the police after she find the Doyle's bones.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Did you make sure to download the RPGM plugin? Also if the window shows any error message, can you tell me what it says, please?
Yup, i am able to play any other rpgm but this one just crashes. No error messages.
Sometimes it runs but like 1/100 chance. :ROFLMAO:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yup, i am able to play any other rpgm but this one just crashes. No error messages.
Sometimes it runs but like 1/100 chance. :ROFLMAO:
That's fucking weird, I've pretty much installed the game like 4 or 5 times spanning different versions of the app and not once have I gotten a crash at startup... Hmm. This is really weird.

1.- Just in case, we're gonna try to eliminate possibilities... do you have the game folder (The Manor game folder) in your internal storage?

2.- Also on this note, does the folder have any weird characters like !"$/()&#? Special characters tend to mess up some pieces of software.

3.- Finally, is this game folder located on the root of the device or inside several other folders? Length (girth doesn't matter this time) of the location of the game files can also mess up software, making it unable to run properly or at all.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
That's fucking weird, I've pretty much installed the game like 4 or 5 times spanning different versions of the app and not once have I gotten a crash at startup... Hmm. This is really weird.

1.- Just in case, we're gonna try to eliminate possibilities... do you have the game folder (The Manor game folder) in your internal storage?

2.- Also on this note, does the folder have any weird characters like !"$/()&#? Special characters tend to mess up some pieces of software.

3.- Finally, is this game folder located on the root of the device or inside several other folders? Length (girth doesn't matter this time) of the location of the game files can also mess up software, making it unable to run properly or at all.
1.Yes
2.None
3.It has its own game folder just inside internal storage.
Also this game is trolling me i tried to reinstall the game the first time i run it always work but when i exit and play it again it just crashes.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Does it make any difference if you lose your virginity with the 3 girls? with each of them can there be something different afterwards?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does it make any difference if you lose your virginity with the 3 girls? with each of them can there be something different afterwards?
Currently there's no meaning to it, but eventually (maybe in 3 years?) it will matter, so no issue there, mate... for now.

Reactions: leproso0413

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
One more question, do you have any idea who to give the diamonds to? to veltet or to the police? What do you recommend?
Well, it depends which one you wanna fuck, really (Officer Claire takes no part in it so there's no real incentive towards Jules over Velvet, they're on even ground). That event is also gonna have a continuation, but the outcome is unknown as of yet, so again, no biggie... for now.

Reactions: leproso0413

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
talking about pregnancy, couldn´t the game end with Doile asking Dan if he can help him reincarnate, for example if in the book described a way for a ghost to reincarnate in the body of a baby born from the union of a mother and her son, and Doile has been trying to make Dan open to the idea of knocking up his mom.
This sounds like material ideas for the Manor 2 btw.
but first lets see how Manor 1 ends :0

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes