4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Does anyone recommend other 2D animations in the same style as The Manor? I've played: Zombie Retreat - Never Saints - Hero Sex Academia - Sex Note - Summertime Saga - Urban Demons - Milftoon Drama

Lonelyman243

May 11, 2019
Can anyone clarify if my download is different. In my download file there is like another game an rpg kind of game but its not being used in the main game its just there. (But cool ilustrations)

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
Can anyone clarify if my download is different. In my download file there is like another game an rpg kind of game but its not being used in the main game its just there. (But cool ilustrations)
Those are standard assets included with almost any RPGM game, pay them no mind

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
no expects the spanish inquisition
i hope the good doctor's well and the Mia update is coming in the next couple of months i do miss this game
Doc's health and well-being will always come first. As long as it's okay, screw the rest.

Sometimes I wonder how the SARS-COV-2 pandemic is affecting him in terms of his programming and drawing work. I think we do not value enough their mental health (I speak of all artists) enduring possible closures and other indirect problems.

Lonelyman243

May 11, 2019
As i said from my previous post this rpg game but not being used.. i wonder if there's some way to play it (somehow) cause the ilustrations, mobs, hero, spirits etc kind of interest me its not 18+ content but still would like to try it. Any kind fellow who knows how it work?
Edit: Btw love the work doc, been playing since 0.10 and still love it .

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
As i said from my previous post this rpg game but not being used.. i wonder if there's some way to play it (somehow) cause the ilustrations, mobs, hero, spirits etc kind of interest me its not 18+ content but still would like to try it. Any kind fellow who knows how it work?
As said by Tkompuras , Those are just stock assets images of RPG maker. There's no another "game".

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018

the developer never used those standard models. If you want to play something with these models, there are literally hundreds of games that do use them in this right site.
for example: Noxian Nights, Annelitte, I'll put you in debt and as i said a lot more if you search. but keep in mind above all the theme of the game. in this case these stock images are not even useful because the game is setting in modernity. the games that generally use these stock images are on the theme "heroine knight who falls from grace and is corrupted by some spell cast by the final enemy". pretty conventional

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BlackFoxEv

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
in a respectful way what do you guys want done in The Manor ? like there are unfinished scenes such as

mom and sisters standing in place
breakfast and dinner
moms yoga in the morning
Vera in the downstairs bathroom
and alot of Mia's scenes but he next update fixes that

so when thats all finished what do ya want next before Doc finishes this game ?
again i don't want snarky comments im serious what would make fans happy.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
in a respectful way what do you guys want done in The Manor ? like there are unfinished scenes such as

mom and sisters standing in place
breakfast and dinner
moms yoga in the morning
Vera in the downstairs bathroom
and alot of Mia's scenes but he next update fixes that

so when thats all finished what do ya want next before Doc finishes this game ?
again i don't want snarky comments im serious what would make fans happy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes