4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
After reading mr bone is commnet, i now have fate for this game, waiting did make me sad but on the long run it helps people enjoy the more than ever. Very great game Mr Bones keep up the work and thanks for making this master piece.
View attachment 1098490
FROM WEST LAOS WITH LOVE.
Somebody from my countryy XD Nice pic btw

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
So this is one of those Patreon games that get a small tiny update every half a year to milk out money for as long as possible?
Nope.. this is an incest game which we all know Patreon absolutely hates and bans any who make them, The creator DR Oseo Bones had to focus on a more patreon friendly game called Survivors Guilt. As far as im aware he is still planning on finishing this game but it will be very slow as he is more focused on his main game now..

Bigbadboy28

Jul 16, 2020
How do I access Martha's state event? I already completed her scenes and both depravity and guilt are at 70. I went to waiting chair at night like mentiones in walkthrough but it doesn't work.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Quick post as it may help someone : I've changed my joiplay for the market one and since then the rpgm plugin became a hassle (which is weird I think the market joiplay is only one version behind the got one) and got a missing file error : system/Option.dt while it was on sd card : moving the game in internal memory did the trick but was a no go : this device is a bit old and doesn't have that much. BUT making a symlink to the sd card folder worked. Yeah I know, I hate android too. (I guess you could try bind mounting too). Also weird it's working from my NFS, while it's mounted by an ugly hack on my custom rom.
PS: Needless to say but joiplay HAVE the right permission to sdcard, some others rpg are working directly from it.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How do I access Martha's state event? I already completed her scenes and both depravity and guilt are at 70. I went to waiting chair at night like mentiones in walkthrough but it doesn't work.
glad im not the only one with the problem
Has Doyle become visible? The moment the MC gets to 70 Depravation and you try to use Doyle's ring, there should be a message that says that you may need to visit him since he's not responding, go to the basement (either before or after trying to use his ring) and interact with his remains, a scene should play and afterwards the State Events for the girls should be able to be done. Martha's State Event begins when you interact with her at midnight, she should be in the fireplace (and make a save file in another slot beforehand, even the game suggests it so).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes