4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
I come to the thread from time to time to read what people say... even though some folks advice me no to do so. But keep in mind that me NOT being around here doesn't mean I "went away"... nor being active here means I "came back". I don't use this thread as a "proof of life" but more of a entertainment for me. And with that I mean this is not an official platform to my work, just a sharing spot... (for filthy pirates).

About my website (which is actually just a blog). I haven't use it in a while because it is not needed. I just keep it live because I want to maintain the domain for future use. If you want an official community to join, go to my discord servers (links are on my signature)

Also, about the trello(s)... those I always forget I got them. I mainly use them as a "This is what it is planned for the next update"... But I don't really have any intention to keep it up to date everytime.

In general... I'm not very active on the internet like other devs. Heck!, I even got a twitter that I barely use. And for those folk that may say "But, doc!, you should be trasparent and share everything to everyone!!"... I say: "No, I don't need to do that... I'm not the government". If I have anything important to share, I will... and if you are in my main discord server, you will know about it. And some people may say "Fuck you then!"... which I reply "Thanks!".

But don't worry to much... when the update is ready, I'm sure it will be posted here in no time, this is a "filthy pirate" coven after all.

I'm sure plenty of people like me are on the bandwagon of hiding their thieving pirating ways behind a fake email. Unfortunately, I don't use discord anywhere near enough nor want my username to be traced to anything even remotely related to me, so I'll just remain a lurker like the weirdo I am.

I've already promised that if the day comes when I decide to quit this... I will make an official announcement about it, that's in the case I quit for reasons other than death... in that case, a irl friend of mine will make the announcement.

About the "attacks"... I learned to enjoy them at some degree. Which is great, 'cause I'm not the kind of guy that enjoys not to enjoy things... which makes me think that I should learn to enjoy to not enjoy things... this is getting weird.

EDIT: I also gotta admit that I wanted people to write "fake" attacks to see if the people who actually want to attack me join the wagon... which they did.
I kinda missed those guys... and yes, veterans of this thread know which guys I'm talking about. Welcome back, btw.
Unfortunately, never was into community interaction until recent months *praise CoVid* to reply enough to catch the references. But then again been around enough to remember the early releases of Big Brother when Dark Silver was still interested in it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackFoxEv

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
How much hostility. It's really necessary? If you believe in the developer, you invest money in him. If you don't believe, you don't invest money in it. But I think it is useless to blame Oseo Bones of absence for a few months of inactivity.

Especially considering that we are suffering a global crisis. It is a time of change and nothing will ever be the same. I am not surprised that there are developers who cannot live on their patreon salary alone and have to work. Don't you think?

Or so I tell my readers. Although they cannot have a complaint, because I do not charge a single coin. Although I already tell you that mine is for coherence. I don't play games, I write stories and add images and gifs to them. There is no merit in what I do, but there are always people who, even if it is free, go to the trouble of being offended and upset. That artist is not posting content, let's hang it at the stake!

So that? What does it bring you?

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
I've already promised that if the day comes when I decide to quit this... I will make an official announcement about it, that's in the case I quit for reasons other than death... in that case, a irl friend of mine will make the announcement.

About the "attacks"... I learned to enjoy them at some degree. Which is great, 'cause I'm not the kind of guy that enjoys not to enjoy things... which makes me think that I should learn to enjoy to not enjoy things... this is getting weird.

EDIT: I also gotta admit that I wanted people to write "fake" attacks to see if the people who actually want to attack me join the wagon... which they did.
I kinda missed those guys... and yes, veterans of this thread know which guys I'm talking about. Welcome back, btw.
do not even try

Best game ever.

Love from Brazil

Reactions: BlackFoxEv

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
I come to the thread from time to time to read what people say... even though some folks advice me no to do so. But keep in mind that me NOT being around here doesn't mean I "went away"... nor being active here means I "came back". I don't use this thread as a "proof of life" but more of a entertainment for me. And with that I mean this is not an official platform to my work, just a sharing spot... (for filthy pirates).
bf8c578f-a885-458d-ae05-b473c4813c86.jpg

thatbastard

Jul 15, 2020

Bueno Doc, entre todo este mar de haters solo voy a decir que me gusta tu laburo y que me parece muy comico encontrar a un compatriota aca. Tomate tu tiempo(O te mandamos a manini).

• Haha
Reactions: Oseo Bones

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked a bunch, but any Android version of the game?
Not an official port, but it's possible to play this game (and plenty of others too!) with an app called JoiPlay. Click/tap here for a tutorial on how to properly set it up.

inb4 there's no other alternative so far, an official port is highly unlikely and so far there hasn't been an attempt at an unofficial one.

novelss

Mar 8, 2020
After reading mr bone is commnet, i now have fate for this game, waiting did make me sad but on the long run it helps people enjoy the more than ever. Very great game Mr Bones keep up the work and thanks for making this master piece.
wqwI2zz.png
FROM WEST LAOS WITH LOVE.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes