4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Crim2582

Mar 9, 2018
saveeditonline(dot)com

Load the save after getting a 5 or more points in the everyone. More than 5 because most of the other variables wont get as high as the character points. Cross reference the variables with your numbers in your book. Alternatively you can use two browser tabs, load 1 save right before an event that ups character points, do the event and save, and load the event after the save to check what changed. You wont be able to do Mia right away because she wont be there yet. 70 something for everybody but Mia who is limited to 30 or something close to that. Congratulations on killing your immersion gained by doing all the things.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there a reason why i cant save the game?
You're either doing one of the following:
1) Running the game from the compressed file and not saving the changes done to it, hence why you can't load/save the progress.
2) You extracted the files into a system folder (inside C:/) and therefore you need admin. rights to modify files.
3) The path where the game.exe file is located has special characters like "#$%&/ in it. For example: "C:/Desktop/#15 The Manor/Bone's Tales The Manor/game.exe" Having any type of special characters messes up executables.
4) The path where the game.exe file is located exceeds 255 characters.

Make sure you're not doing any of the above.

Reactions: yoyomistro

argotic

Apr 11, 2020
hi,
I think I have a bug. I refused one time the vera scene with the "confront her" to do something else. Now when i talk to her in the stable, when I confront her, she says "blabla count to 3 get out" and my character run for his life at "1...".
Somebody know what value in the save I may edit, or a trick to fix the bug ? she is caped at 70.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hi,
I think I have a bug. I refused one time the vera scene with the "confront her" to do something else. Now when i talk to her in the stable, when I confront her, she says "blabla count to 3 get out" and my character run for his life at "1...".
Somebody know what value in the save I may edit, or a trick to fix the bug ? she is caped at 70.
It isn't a bug, instead it is a confirmation you haven't done everything with her. For the scene to progress, you need:

1) Both you and her at 70 points each (done)
2) Repeat her scenes at least once AFTER reaching 70 points with her.

Option 2) isn't always right as some scenes can be played to completion WITHOUT reaching 70 points with her but just as a failsafe I recommend you do. Check the guide (link in the first page of the thread) to know which scenes you can do with her. Most likely than not, you're gonna be missing either the forced blowjob after you peek on her OR the footjob when you grope her at night.

Anyways, after you've done all of her scenes, the "Confront Her" option should lead you to the next step and have her fuck you.

Dakaru

Apr 9, 2020
I'm kinda figured we had to start over again because Dr might have change some codes, rework event and adding few more in between thus make the old saves incompatible. Just hope that it won't cause some more outrages like this version in the past where everyone thought he didn't add anything new

If I remember correctly, I rework a scene of the police assistant with the dog.

I'm not sure if these images will be added.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is there information about the content that the update could have?, if there will be any LMAO
Focus is on Mia and the Merchant has been reworked as well as her having her own theme now. Besides that, don't think there's more unless the Doc has kept any of it as a surprise. We shall wait to see.

Reactions: yoyomistro

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is there information about the content that the update could have?, if there will be any LMAO
Doc confirmed that next update the main focus would be on Mia and like other said the Merchant, but maybe he will add a few small event for other girls too (?) and most likely add the not implemented system in it

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
I hope it’s really not just Mia and Merchant (Unless there’s a decent amount of scenes for each). 6 months waiting for just that feels kinda disappointing, but who knows, maybe the new content will be totally worth the wait.

Maybe Doc should hire some people to help him with the development of the game. Not art since that’s unique to Docs style but maybe with general coding etc., menial tasks that would help him get updates out quicker

argotic

Apr 11, 2020
It isn't a bug, instead it is a confirmation you haven't done everything with her. For the scene to progress, you need:

1) Both you and her at 70 points each (done)
2) Repeat her scenes at least once AFTER reaching 70 points with her.

Option 2) isn't always right as some scenes can be played to completion WITHOUT reaching 70 points with her but just as a failsafe I recommend you do. Check the guide (link in the first page of the thread) to know which scenes you can do with her. Most likely than not, you're gonna be missing either the forced blowjob after you peek on her OR the footjob when you grope her at night.

Anyways, after you've done all of her scenes, the "Confront Her" option should lead you to the next step and have her fuck you.
Ok I retried all, and I missed an event, for the first time when I peaked to her door, she followed me in my bedroom. Now it works fine. thank you !

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes