4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Guess “first week of June” was pretty literal. Since no update today I guess we can rest easy knowing the update is tomorrow for sure.

... I hope so at least :/

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for replying
How can I acquire that item ?
Also, do you have the save file ?
I checked just in case and my bad, I thought it was a dev room for viewing but rather is a room to debug stuff, no chance of seeing the scenes in a single save, you'd need multiple ones to see them all UNLESS they're repeatable, otherwise just interact with the character and they should play out.

Anyways, for a "easier" way to do this, check this post, there's a bunch of packs of saves to see basically every scene play out for the first time (they have slightly different dialogue) and the non-repeatable ones.

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone know if there is any mod?
AFAIK there is no mod for this game.

I vaguely remember hearing that mods can’t be made since Doc hasn’t released the base version or something like that? With the coding etc. so people can’t change anything atm.

I may be completely wrong though, I have no idea how modding a game works/the pre-requisites for doing so

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So it's the COMPLETE VERSION next update? Or is it still years away? The words he said may be saying something else so it got me thinking.
Don't worry! We still got a very long way for the Manor to reach the end game, the problem is that we don't know how long until we got to that point

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Don't worry! We still got a very long way for the Manor to reach the end game, the problem is that we don't know how long until we got to that point
I hope not until i have kids .. eventhough i will still play if so XD

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes