4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I hope not until i have kids .. eventhough i will still play if so XD
Hopefully when the manor finally complete I won't be too old to the point can't fap to it anymore, would still playing it for nostagia and for the story though
I suggest not expecting anything. But there will maybe possibly rework scenes with merchant cause we got teasers about that
Maybe Doc will give us some surprise in this update with Martha but I'm still wish some of those not implemented area and action being add in this version more

Reactions: MrD5

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Hopefully when the manor finally complete I won't be too old to the point can't fap to it anymore, would still playing it for nostagia and for the story though

Maybe Doc will give us some surprise in this update with Martha but I'm still wish some of those not implemented area and action being add in this version more
That's not Doc i know XD

Reactions: thevoid089

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
Guess “first week of June” was pretty literal. Since no update today I guess we can rest easy knowing the update is tomorrow for sure.

... I hope so at least :/
Doc gave his hard words so i am kind of believing in it

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, I'm new to the game, I actually didn't even start as I'd like to ask a question first. How much of each fetish is there in this game? I don't mean to kinkshame or whatever, really, but the first thing I got is a warning about bestiality and also a quick search on the internet showed me I think a dog, horse etc. I'm just not into that and if the game is focused on it (I mean, focus on other type of content is minimal) I wouldn't want to play and just get dissapointed. Again, I don't mean any offense, I just want to find something enjoyable for myself.

Clues112

Aug 11, 2020
Excuse me, I'm new to the game, I actually didn't even start as I'd like to ask a question first. How much of each fetish is there in this game? I don't mean to kinkshame or whatever, really, but the first thing I got is a warning about bestiality and also a quick search on the internet showed me I think a dog, horse etc. I'm just not into that and if the game is focused on it (I mean, focus on other type of content is minimal) I wouldn't want to play and just get dissapointed. Again, I don't mean any offense, I just want to find something enjoyable for myself.
you can turn it off. And there's not that much.

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
you can turn it off. And there's not that much.
Um, I think you misunderstood my question. It's more "if I turn it off, how much will be left?" Becouse, as I said, if the game heavily focuses on it and I cut off like 50% of scenes by turning off bestiality, I don't think it's worth it. But if it's like just a few, then yep, I will just ignore them (as a completionist, I just cannot force myself to not get a scene, just for the sake of full gallery). Is it clearer now? But I guess I will trust you with "not that much", thanks.

Clues112

Aug 11, 2020
Um, I think you misunderstood my question. It's more "if I turn it off, how much will be left?" Becouse, as I said, if the game heavily focuses on it and I cut off like 50% of scenes by turning off bestiality, I don't think it's worth it. But if it's like just a few, then yep, I will just ignore them (as a completionist, I just cannot force myself to not get a scene, just for the sake of full gallery). Is it clearer now? But I guess I will trust you with "not that much", thanks.
Honestly been a while since I played(no updates :) ), but bestiality is mainly with one of the sisters, the other 3 only have like maybe 2 bestiality scenes each. I'd guess that bestiality takes up maybe 10% of the game? Maybe less, idk.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Bestiality, Incest, MILF, Thigh/Ass Job, T&A.

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Honestly been a while since I played(no updates :) ), but bestiality is mainly with one of the sisters, the other 3 only have like maybe 2 bestiality scenes each. I'd guess that bestiality takes up maybe 10% of the game? Maybe less, idk.
Ah, I see. If I remember correctly the bitchy one, black haired, right? I didn't really like her anyway. Well, I'm giving it a try, thank you for resolving my doubts.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ah, I see. If I remember correctly the bitchy one, black haired, right? I didn't really like her anyway. Well, I'm giving it a try, thank you for resolving my doubts.
Alright, so to recap Vera (the one with the glasses) has 2 scenes with the horse and 1 with the dog. Martha (the MILF) has one with the dog, Lucile only interacts with the dog once during Hide & Seek but it's nothing sexual in itself, the dog only sniffes her (at the moment) and Mia (the blonde girl that arrives after you have had sex with ANY of the other women) gives the dog a handjob.

These are all the scenes for the girls so far. However, there's an event that requires Beasty being toggled, otherwise you will never get to see it. It involves a bike girl and 2 policewomen and it's divided in 2 days (so far). First day the bike girl hides with the horse and she gets a forced titjob. For the 2nd day it's kinda stupid why beasty needs to be on since there's 0 beasty involved, maybe it's going to be revised in the future, only the Doc knows.

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes