4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I cant Rename the MC. Why?
someone else have Problems with Renaming the MC?
As in, not being able to change the name when the option to name him comes up at the start of a new game OR do you want to change it AFTER starting/loading the game?

For the latter, at midnight, get up from the bed and interact with the chair and in the new room, interact with the ink & paper on the table.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Sorry to hear about that. Sadly, as folk above already said. Editing Martha's existing assets just to remove her mole in every scene would be time consuming, especially if I do it just for one player. (It also wouldn't feel right to remove Martha's beauty mark... it is part of her "thing"... would be like removing Lucile's highlights or Vera's sight problems).
The mole makes her look hotter.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
to be honest: all art in this game is very good. But it triggered me that he placed my fav vera below the Loli ;)
besides that she makes the beast stuff <3

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

sainsour

Feb 14, 2020
Hi Oseo Bones , I just wanted to say that your RPG is one of the best and has held me the most since I entered this world of RPGs and H-RPGs. His work is sensational worthy of being supported by everyone, unfortunately my current situation in Brazil does not allow me to do that but I will definitely support him someday. There were 11 hours of gameplay for a game that is still in development, I'm fascinated, play without fear, this is a work of art.

May the Goddess Komi guide you on this journey.

Feb 21, 2021
Hello Oseo Bones,
I wanted to ask you when the new update is coming bc this game is so much fun and a few scenes are removed and that is awful. Im very intrested in that game.:giggle::giggle:

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
Hello Oseo Bones,
I wanted to ask you when the new update is coming bc this game is so much fun and a few scenes are removed and that is awful. Im very intrested in that game.:giggle::giggle:
This has already been discussed more than once in the thread. Not soon. The author is engaged in a global redesign (improvement) of the content and content.

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
Sorry to hear about that. Sadly, as folk above already said. Editing Martha's existing assets just to remove her mole in every scene would be time consuming, especially if I do it just for one player. (It also wouldn't feel right to remove Martha's beauty mark... it is part of her "thing"... would be like removing Lucile's highlights or Vera's sight problems).
sorry im asking than are u thinking update Survivor Guilt? or are u focusing this game only. il like bouth so much.. =)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes