4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
saw da gifs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
gawd dat turn me on so bad

usu aint play unfinished games
manh luv da art but gameplay aint me style
gave me Confined by the Goddesses vibe w/ grinding slice of life character aff/hentai pts

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

LioMatt63

Aug 4, 2019

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
Like wtf I can't get the bath scene where Vera is supposed to ride u, even though I keep spamming that event. Is this some sort of bug or what?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Like wtf I can't get the bath scene where Vera is supposed to ride u, even though I keep spamming that event. Is this some sort of bug or what?
She needs to be in either Submissive or Dominant State, if you haven't unlocked her State Event, you're going to be repeating the scene and no progress will be made.

AKL_29

Feb 13, 2020
She needs to be in either Submissive or Dominant State, if you haven't unlocked her State Event, you're going to be repeating the scene and no progress will be made.
Bro I can't get her state event either, I'm just a lost cause, got Martha and Lucile's state event done and I have unlocked all of Mia's scenes as well as the special events, yet I can't get the state event for Vera which is frustrating me.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Bro I can't get her state event either, I'm just a lost cause, got Martha and Lucile's state event done and I have unlocked all of Mia's scenes as well as the special events, yet I can't get the state event for Vera which is frustrating me.
Most likely you're missing 1 or 2 scenes, the most common ones being the blowjob after peeping on her and getting caught OR the groping/footjob at midnight. If you're not sure which one you're missing, check bottom of page 143 to see what scenes she has available and compare which you are missing.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
Bath Scenes (HJ + Tit Fuck + Reverse Cowgirl): Go downstairs and use the chair twice, then go to the ground/first floor bathroom and use the bath tub (it will have a circle over it) select the option to masturbate, repeat this process multiple times.

i grind a bit Vera pts until max while spamming bath scene
took a long time

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for saying this from people who don't understand uncommon and odd phobias, but...

Willl there be a version with the mole on Martha patched out? I have a phobia of fictional moles. Don't ask me why, I just do. I hate that I do, since it keeps me from enjoying a lot of works of fiction...
Most likely not... I mean, that's a VEEEEERY specific thing and also minor too, so I don't think it will happen. I believe you can extract the files and repack them or something, but I'm not quite sure how time consuming that would be OR if it will work, but you could try that and remove the mole yourself.

PS. I know that last part sounds condescending but it's not my intention, I legitimately think it's something that can be done and since it's for a very small detail, I'm not quite sure someone else is gonna do it.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I'm probably going to get a lot of flack for saying this from people who don't understand uncommon and odd phobias, but...

Willl there be a version with the mole on Martha patched out? I have a phobia of fictional moles. Don't ask me why, I just do. I hate that I do, since it keeps me from enjoying a lot of works of fiction...
dude with all respect if bones had to consider every little detail from users we would have an update every 5 years.
buuut u can always use your other hand, put in the screen and cover martha's mole
just a little of humor here! cheer up.

Reactions: flippy-flipenstain

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017

Sorry to hear about that. Sadly, as folk above already said. Editing Martha's existing assets just to remove her mole in every scene would be time consuming, especially if I do it just for one player. (It also wouldn't feel right to remove Martha's beauty mark... it is part of her "thing"... would be like removing Lucile's highlights or Vera's sight problems).

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020

You must hate Enrique Iglesias

chipsahoye89

Mar 20, 2019
downloaded this game a few days ago and damn it is amaizng!!! love the beastie stuff too. also anymore updates coming for this game?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes