4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Dark mercenary

Apr 13, 2019
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
where to put the save game?

EDIT: silly me. in the main folder

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
If you play this without a guide or something, the ways to progress and see certain events is so arcane and unintuitive...

Reactions: itsyeboii

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, im really sorry, but cant not to feel dissapointed by the lack of progression and recent "remake".
I do get it tho, sometimes real life gets to you and sometimes devs loose interrest.
Said this, i do appreciate Doc's work so far. I did support few times as a thank you.
But yes, i believe it when i see it :/

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes