4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
love the fact that this thread is so active every day between update and update. people arguing and lovin each other. just like a twisted family. just like The Manor..
Well, hopefully I don't get fucked at any time of the day by some weird ghost or an RKO step-sibling using the powers of a long dead relative.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Well, hopefully I don't get fucked at any time of the day by some weird ghost or an RKO step-sibling using the powers of a long dead relative.
in this case you can always rely on the competent policewomen who are there to serve and protect :ROFLMAO:;)

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I'm enjoying my morning coffee while jacking off to Lucile's glorious Ass.
I don't obsess over BTTM as if it was the second fucking coming of christ.
I wait for the next update because whining like a spoiled child over something that is freely available, here, on a PIRATED GAMES website, is absolutely pointless.
Doing that also makes me seem like a dork, because if I paid Oseo Bones it would always be voluntary, and I could always stop paying him if I were to be unsatisfied.
I would be a cunt if I were to complain about Oseo Bones being paid while I would download this game here, where it's free.
And lastly, I would be an absolute RETARD if I were to compare him to people like ICSTOR, or any other dev who never posts news, only updates a game after fucking years with only 2 scenes of content, or even shows up to react respectfully to those who are unsatisfied.
Y'all can stop paying him. Y'all can stop whining over free shit. Y'all can stop comparing Mahatma Gandhi to Adolf fucking Hitler.
Make of this what you will.
Have a nice day,
And now let me enjoy my FUCKING COFFEE.
Cheers.

Reactions: Harat and MrD5

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
I'm enjoying my morning coffee while jacking off to Lucile's glorious Ass.
I don't obsess over BTTM as if it was the second fucking coming of christ.
I wait for the next update because whining like a spoiled child over something that is freely available, here, on a PIRATED GAMES website, is absolutely pointless.
Doing that also makes me seem like a dork, because if I paid Oseo Bones it would always be voluntary, and I could always stop paying him if I were to be unsatisfied.
I would be a cunt if I were to complain about Oseo Bones being paid while I would download this game here, where it's free.
And lastly, I would be an absolute RETARD if I were to compare him to people like ICSTOR, or any other dev who never posts news, only updates a game after fucking years with only 2 scenes of content, or even shows up to react respectfully to those who are unsatisfied.
Y'all can stop paying him. Y'all can stop whining over free shit. Y'all can stop comparing Mahatma Gandhi to Adolf fucking Hitler.
Make of this what you will.
Have a nice day,
And now let me enjoy my FUCKING COFFEE.
Cheers.
I mean, we said about this quite a lot but in the end, nope, they seem like blind or shit and keep asking the same question again and again and again

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

rentintin

Feb 12, 2018
hello.

I can't unlock sex with lucile after playing tag with her. i have unlocked handjob and blowjob scenes. i can get her completely naked too. her trust is maxed. i have completed all her other scenes (par state event).
i can't get it to unlock and therefore i can't unlock her state event either.

anybody know a solution for this? i tried searching and found nothing.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hello.

I can't unlock sex with lucile after playing tag with her. i have unlocked handjob and blowjob scenes. i can get her completely naked too. her trust is maxed. i have completed all her other scenes (par state event).
i can't get it to unlock and therefore i can't unlock her state event either.

anybody know a solution for this? i tried searching and found nothing.
For the state event you need:
1) Both the MC and the girl at 70 points each
2) Make Doyle visible. This usually happens after the MC gets to 70 points, visit his remains and a new scene should start.
3) Do all the girl's scenes at least once (You already got this it seems)

Now, for the Lucile sex scene in the garden, she needs to be in the Playful state, otherwise you will never see that scene. Go to the bottom of page 143 for the guide, everything is in there, so please read it carefully.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
i have the question here, playing on pc, i can't use my mouse, that should be like this???
4 example, i saw that the red book in the room showing the stats, but i act can't open it

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i have the question here, playing on pc, i can't use my mouse, that should be like this???
4 example, i saw that the red book in the room showing the stats, but i act can't open it
The game doesn't have mouse input, for that you would need to do a bunch of stuff to enable (or rather, add it) to the game.

EDIT: Forgot to add the link to the post that says how to add mouse support to the game, click here.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoZeR17

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
The game doesn't have mouse input, for that you would need to do a bunch of stuff to enable (or rather, add it) to the game.

EDIT: Forgot to add the link to the post that says how to add mouse support to the game, click here.
so where i should click? want to play act right now, but i feel like i can't do all thinks in the game only on keyboard

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so where i should click? want to play act right now
Edited the post, seems like the link didn't attach to the "here" haha. So check the previous post again, it's now corrected.

but i feel like i can't do all thinks in the game only on keyboard
How so? It's perfectly playable as is unless you're accustomed to most RPGMaker games using keyboard, which I'd agree on you with that, otherwise I really don't see the issue.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Edited the post, seems like the link didn't attach to the "here" haha. So check the previous post again, it's now corrected.

How so? It's perfectly playable as is unless you're accustomed to most RPGMaker games using keyboard, which I'd agree on you with that, otherwise I really don't see the issue.
it's much easier to play with the mouse, that's the truth, but I can put up with the keyboard too. The problem is, that i feel that i can't open each item with keyboard. I've told in the previous post, that i saw that red book in my room shows stats, but i was using ''enter'', ''f'' and etc. but still couldn't open it

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
it's much easier to play with the mouse, that's the truth, but I can put up with the keyboard too. The problem is, that i feel that i can't open each item with keyboard. I've told in the previous post, that i saw that red book in my room shows stats, but i was using ''enter'', ''f'' and etc. but still couldn't open it
Weird that "Enter" doesn't work, in RPGMaker games it's Z and/or Enter to accept, X is to cancel or go back and more often than not, pressing Shift makes you run. Is your keyboard working correctly? I've seen old comments about them not being able to use the keyboard at all, like the character won't even move or interact with stuff.

Anyways, check the post where it says "here", it now contains a link to the post on how to add mouse support to the game.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Weird that "Enter" doesn't work, in RPGMaker games it's Z and/or Enter to accept, X is to cancel or go back and more often than not, pressing Shift makes you run. Is your keyboard working correctly? I've seen old comments about them not being able to use the keyboard at all, like the character won't even move or interact with stuff.

Anyways, check the post where it says "here", it now contains a link to the post on how to add mouse support to the game.
thanks to that, y, keyboard working correctrly, like i can pass threw the doors or other staffs, but i can't open items

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
thanks to that, y, keyboard working correctrly, like i can pass threw the doors or other staffs, but i can't open items
Weird stuff. Hmmm... can you save your game and send me the file either in .rar or .zip format? So I can check it.

Also, this might sound stupid as hell but I ask because it has happened in the past... are you running the game from a folder or from the compressed file? Also, if you're running it from a folder, make sure the path of the file (as in "C/:Download/bla bla bla") doesn't contain any special characters like #$%&/=, cause those cause issues.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Weird stuff. Hmmm... can you save your game and send me the file either in .rar or .zip format? So I can check it.

Also, this might sound stupid as hell but I ask because it has happened in the past... are you running the game from a folder or from the compressed file? Also, if you're running it from a folder, make sure the path of the file (as in "C/:Download/bla bla bla") doesn't contain any special characters like #$%&/=, cause those cause issues.
from a folder >> C:\Users\koval\Desktop\BonesTalesThe_Manor_v0.17.3-Rus. And that's russian version cause i'm not native english speaker, y y, and that's really hard to me that instruction of adding mouse.
But act, never had problems like those in the past

edit: act, seems like i've fixed it. The first time i've played it was from compressed file,than extracted it and now seems like it's okay, heh, thanks for the help, friendo

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
What makes you think the version number follows decimal notation? v1.0 just indicates the game is finished. When its not, the version is v0.XX.Y . The XX indicates how many updates the game had so far. The Y indicate how many bugfixes were released for verion 0.XX.

When the game reaches completion, the version will be called v1.0 even if the previous one was only v0.24. I doubt anyone would really think that far ahead to plan exactly 100 updates for their game. This game called The Solarion Project was v0.9 a while back. Next update wasnt 1.0, for the game wasnt finished, moreover it only received 9 updates. No, the next update was v0.10.

If you were joking, my bad. I tend to take people's word too literally far too many times.
You destroyed my last hope! Yes, 40 years is a long time, but it was a more or less exact release date. And now, it turns out, nothing is defined. I had at least some reason to live another four decades, and now I don't even know. And what should I do with this mark on the calendar now? I already ordered pizza. Yes, I have a calendar a hundred years ahead and it takes a long time to get pizza to me.

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Re-working scenes is final and all. I think people, myself included get a little tired of hitting the "scene not implemented, or scene will be reworked" wall. It would be great to get the other yoga positions, or having more things happen at dinner or by the phone or in the library. That being said the new art is great and im not complaining.

Reactions: Wonka_Willy
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes