4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
(...) All you can do is bully people that don't agree with you by spamming their posts with Facepalm reactions (...)
Man, i agree with the general gist of your opinion towards devs. But If your definition of bullying is a FUCKING EMOJI, then idc how much "you dont care", you obviously are taking this shit way too seriously.

Bones takes a shit ton of time making updates. Thats it. Love him, hate him, defend him, despise him. Do whatever you want. Just dont preach us about it bc no one really fucking cares at the end of the day.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
The link for the guide is broken, for awhile it had not linked to the guide itself, but to the top of the next page, and even my art gallery that used to be a the top of the next page, which I used to tell people on how to find the guide (as the link sent you to the gallery and not the guide) has now been moved to the previous page as well, this means that my quick fix no longer works, and that the link to the guide needs to be remade in order to resolve this issue.

I've also linked in Trial's mouse support post in the guide.

I will now return to my hibernation, see you all in a couple months haha

SugarRay

Aug 15, 2021
Does anyone know why Martha's eyes glow blue after she clean you after the HJ scene in the tub? Does that triggers something?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone know why Martha's eyes glow blue after she clean you after the HJ scene in the tub? Does that triggers something?
Currently there seems to be no effect of it. I don't recall if the Doc said anything about it but the idea I have is that it's a small hint of where the game COULD be heading. As in, Doyle (or maybe his dead relatives?) could be influencing the family members, maybe to take control of them? Who knows, really. Unless the story keeps developing, we won't know for sure.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i rember right doyle could not enter the mc's body with out his concent so the same would go for his famaly member's. also if i rember right the mc's mother said that her family owned the house witch mean's doyle could be family too.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
if i rember right doyle could not enter the mc's body with out his concent so the same would go for his famaly member's. also if i rember right the mc's mother said that her family owned the house witch mean's doyle could be family too.
Well, Doyle wasn't powerful enough BEFORE becoming visible and since his goal has certainly changed since the 1st meeting, I wouldn't necessarily discard the possibility of him being able to overpower David or any of the family members, even if just a little at a time. Remember that even Martha says that "The Manor is weird" or something like that, implying that the building might have a certain influence to what's happening between her and David. Of course, we can attribute it to their relatives (Doyle and his mother and sister) and the type of relation they had, so one could say it "runs in the family".

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i just hope they all stay them selves . also hope dolye finds peace if not exercis his ass lol. i also typed something in the wrong game thread lol. please doc make the gallory with all the cg's around lol.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well let's just say in the beging the sex was slow but still the art is good. so after some point's biulding scene will show and we all seen that it was good.

Reactions: sapolo1

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i put all my games on a flash drive. i like this game and hope that only the mc has all the girl's. but i think the dog can still have one are two scene's with them lol.

Reactions: BagMan
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes