4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if i was to think mybe there is a way to unzip the file in the compresed folder. i could be wrong but then you would think the saves would still work. i don't no about a lizard could have blue skin and hate odin and them lol.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Funny enough, I remembered this comment and I was bored as fuck so I decided to try it out. Granted, I'm a massive ignorant cunt when it comes to RPGM, so I wasn't really expecting it to work as easily given the amount of custom sprites and whatnot and me still being lazy af to resize everything cause fuck that, it's 5k+ files, ain't nobody got time for that! And the resizing doesn't seem to be "oh, 2x so use an upscaler", there are little changes here and there in pixels (so TL;DR no thanks).

I got to say, the images look to have good enough quality as they are, the aliasing is something to do with RPGMVXAce (probably because the images are higher res than 800x600, iouno). So here, a "comparison" despite the fact my backwoods bootleg of a port to MV makes it look like this guy did it:

View attachment 1517719

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did NO changes to the images already in the game (the original in VX Ace) but they look way better even if the image in itself it's not properly to the side, the text box has no transparency and all the other adjustments the Doc has done so... yeah, there ya go, I guess? Maybe I'm just stupid and/or have no patience to try a proper porting, even as a side side hobby.
the scale ratio is 150%. Obviously you forgot to upscale the tilesets. But yeah.... there are many special scrips running in the Manor so you have to consider some similar plug-ins for MV. But as i said.... this is something the doc should do since he has all the original files

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
well if i was to think mybe there is a way to unzip the file in the compresed folder. i could be wrong but then you would think the saves would still work. i don't no about a lizard could have blue skin and hate odin and them lol.
Think is, when you execute an .exe file while it's still in the compressed file, any changes need to be saved. For example, when you try to save, if you go back to the compressed file window, a pop up will mention that there have been some changes and ask you if you want to save them. If you don't, the savefile you just made WON'T be added to the compressed file.

Some applications don't work when launching them without decompressing the file but some others do (like The Manor and some other games) but again, ANY changes that happen and usually overwrite or update files are going to give that pop up and if you ignore or cancel it, any changes are lost. And people launching .exes without decompressing the file is nothing new, so I wouldn't be surprised if that is what's happening :KEK:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how much repeatables to spam to progress? 3 or more? (like hadd 4th hj during tag game)

or is it linked to diary tips progress?
Well, the "cheat" is to max out everyone up to 70 points (Mia is 50 atm, I believe), then do their scenes. Most just need to be repeated once after you've maxed out everyone. Some do require 2 but it's to progress and some others need a previous scene to be done to unlock (for example, Martha's morning BJ needs for you to have received a HJ from her 2 times while in the bathroom).

Also, keep in mind that for the State Events to trigger there's a few requirements. Here's a post with them. As a sidenote to that post, the State Events WON'T trigger if Doyle hasn't become visible even if you've done all of the other requirements.

As for the diary, yeah, those are some of the scenes each girl can have, but there are a few that you'll need to discover. Refer to the guide on page 143, it's the 4th or 5th post to the last, I think.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i downloaded mousesupprt thingy and cannot run it. requires some VXAce
Ah, the RTP. Download it from . The VX Ace one. Install it and then try to run the game.

I just did what the tutorial said and assuming that, according to the Doc the RTP is no longer necessary, the same would apply to the mouse support version I made as I just added 1 script.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i thought i was ready to launch event with lucile...as outdors sex is post-event?
dunno what i missed, could it be? i checked em 2x times but [only repeptable grinding and grabing
Pantry Grind Trio
Wakey Wakey Trio
mia. how? no circles?
1638011177048.png
always missing vera n dog
bath-4times only hj, no titjobs...and there were 2 penetrations elsewhere with her
mom. i thought i needed to lure her out of basment for yoga presence as she was constantly absent (and never did anything during yoga)
but i launched an event when goign to the 1st floor. ...are those scenes still available?

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i thought i was ready to launch event with lucile...as outdors sex is post-event?
dunno what i missed, could it be? i checked em 2x times but [only repeptable grinding and grabing
Pantry Grind Trio
Wakey Wakey Trio
mia. how? no circles?
View attachment 1520955
always missing vera n dog
bath-4times only hj, no titjobs...and there were 2 penetrations elsewhere with her
mom. i thought i needed to lure her out of basment for yoga presence as she was constantly absent (and never did anything during yoga)
but i launched an event when goign to the 1st floor. ...are those scenes still available?
For the outdoors sex with Lucile, she needs to be in "Playful" State, if you got Clueless or the other one which I don't remember the name of, you won't be able to see that scene. And no, you can't undo or redo the State Event to try to get a different one unless you have a savefile BEFORE the State Event started.

For Mia, you must be missing either points (believe her max is 50 at the moment) OR another scene. In the morning there's a BJ and in the evening there's a handjob and you cum in her mouth at the end.

Same for Vera, you must be missing either points or another scene.

For the Yoga with the Mom, if she's in the basement, you need to finish that event which involves the dog. After that event is done, she'll be back in her room the next day and every other subsequent day.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
.... and don't forget to have beasty enabled, if you want to see VeraxDog scenes. Maybe some saves have it turned off

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
with lucile i havenot done state. cannot figure what i missed. ihad doggie when she plays, and vag n anal when cosplay.

mia-i cheated 70. yaeh i ddidnot do it...i thought there was order like in walks/
k finished defloration..journal is empty... cannot trigger anything on graveyard
her journal is empty, cannot spot with a dog ; also cannot run into that horse& hide optio
but im tryign on rather random time ..but when though...i tried for2weeks no luck in the morning., afernoon nothing (dog is alone, vera is missing) &then she bathes half of the tim ;; then evening. ; night -nothing much. overall i had ...bath -5hj. so not sure if that is it, i cannot get titfuck.. stairs-1sex, stables-1sex. 1bj after peeking ,1 tj for nighttouching
ah , ddog. / oh wait ...i spotted her in the room... and got cloth task...i think i never looked attentively as back then i saw 2 figurines closer to the door - so expected to see that. but she was deeper in the room alone

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
with lucile i havenot done state. cannot figure what i missed. ihad doggie when she plays, and vag n anal when cosplay.

mia-i cheated 70. yaeh i ddidnot do it...i thought there was order like in walks/
k finished defloration..journal is empty... cannot trigger anything on graveyard
her journal is empty, cannot spot with a dog ; also cannot run into that horse& hide optio
but im tryign on rather random time ..but when though...i tried for2weeks no luck in the morning., afernoon nothing (dog is alone, vera is missing) &then she bathes half of the tim ;; then evening. ; night -nothing much. overall i had ...bath -5hj. so not sure if that is it, i cannot get titfuck.. stairs-1sex, stables-1sex. 1bj after peeking ,1 tj for nighttouching
ah , ddog. / oh wait ...i spotted her in the room... and got cloth task...i think i never looked attentively as back then i saw 2 figurines closer to the door - so expected to see that. but she was deeper in the room alone
Upload your savefile, please. Either in zip or rar format, so I can check what scenes/steps you're missing.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
great!
recap. unclear:
vera. bath -5h, stairs-1sex, stables-1sex. 1bj after peeking ,1 tj for nighttouching. the dog is always alone. no hiding in stables.

mia. journal is empty now, no dog action. might be some extra the time defloration happened (looks like same scene) have green circle in bathroom but isnot that repeatable?

mom. the only with state, so i think only that cat-dog-basement left
i htink i spotted only once near sledgehammer (upper) area during the whole game while not focusing on it precisely. usualy she is down
*im not sure...was there a setting to turn off bestiality. if so it is likely i did that. though if it affects progression i assume there was no such option . yet i could not interact with dog during hide n seek for that hidden minor scene with lucile

lucile . not clear. got sex unlocked during night grind ;; Wakey Wakey Trio - she is gone when i get up . no idea if smth extra is in other steps . cosplay sex done. gaming time doggy-ish scene done. assjob at night, rubbing in bath. bj after tagging

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
great!
recap. unclear:
vera. bath -5h, stairs-1sex, stables-1sex. 1bj after peeking ,1 tj for nighttouching

mia. journal is empty now, no dog action. might be some extra the time defloration happened (looks like same scene)
mom. the only with state, so i think only that cat-dog-basement and yoga are leftovers.
*im not sure...was there a setting to turn off bestiality. if so it is likely i did that.

lucile . might be something extra in Pantry Grind Trio . Wakey Wakey Trio . as in other steps with sex i got it . dunno if smth extra.
*oh got sex unloccked during night grind ...but stil no event, maybe need to cheeck wakey but she is gone when i get up
For Vera, go to the stables and "Stare", then "Confront Her". After that, use the sofa near the fireplace and wait until the 1st half of the Afternoon. Then go to her room. Make sure to save beforehand.

For Lucile, I actually didn't do anything haha she was already in the studio downstairs. At first I though because you were missing the Anal Sex while cosplaying, but nope, she was already ready :^v

Mia doesn't have a State yet, but the Dog scene in the graveyard wasn't happening because you had "Beasty" content turned off. Thankfully the beasty scenes aren't needed for the State Events to trigger but I mean, if you wanted to see all the content, why turn Beasty off, my dude? :KEK:

Here's you save, mate. Cleaned the gold cause why tf you want gold? It serves no purpose in this game lol and also changed Mia's stats back to 50 just cause. I already turned "Beasty" on, so next time you try Mia x Dog scene (just a handjob, no more), talk to her and a green circle will appear behind the rubble. As for Lucile, just load the savefile and go inside the studio.

And again... Make another save, just in case!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
tnx will try bit later.
L.oh she was always there. i had a memory glitch and expected her to be in her room with some bubble over her head
*oh wait that what i kept in mind and never saw " bubble with "???" will be on her bed,"
V. hm , so confront and runaway/leave? (otherwise i think it led to sex in stables )
M. yeah by default i turn it off.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
tnx will try bit later.
L.oh she was always there. i had a memory glitch and expected her to be in her room with some bubble over her head
*oh wait that what i was looking andd never seen " bubble with "???" will be on her bed,"
V. hm , so confront and runaway/leave? (otherwise i think it led to sex in stables )
M. yeah by default i turn it off.
For Lucile, yeah, not sure what happened there, it used to show a "ZZZ" bubble with her not on bed.

For Vera, "Stare" and "Confront". I didn't try to not do it and go to her room, but since I re-read the previous comment, I just noticed the dog was alone, so yeah, just go to her room. I get why you missed that one, because she's not inside at the time but just go to her room, then.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
vvelvet2 ;;; how to get 2nd scene with ...robber or 2nd cop? ... one is clear - give diamonds... but what if not...
ah, to catch robber 2nd time

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes