4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
vvelvet2 ;;; how to get 2nd scene with ...robber or 2nd cop? ... one is clear - give diamonds... but what if not...
ah, to catch robber 2nd time
That event happens back to back, as in, once it happens the first time, the next time you sleep, part 2 will start. If you're asking when or how to trigger the next part where the one you didn't give the diamonds to comes back, that ain't in the game yet, chief.

And looking at the Trello page, it seems not even the next version is gonna have that content.

TL;DR if you already gave the diamonds to any of them, they ain't coming back as there is no 3rd part yet.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
can i skip mothersday and start easter.
things didnot match the walks... mc does cuni and no mini game...when clicking on the door it asks if u want to end the event

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
can i skip mothersday and start easter.
things didnot match the walks... mc does cuni and no mini game...when clicking on the door it asks if u want to end the event
I believe you can skip it. And yeah, no sex in that one, just cunnilingus. Giving is caring :^v

TorielBasher

Mar 17, 2021
Does anyone have a save with the Vera scenes? Some of the linked save files have been taken down and the complete save doesn't have the last one.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
Yo, i have a problem with this. When i download which file i get stream.rar file not the actual file.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
can confirm, links are down on pc as well
Let me check by uploading one. If it can't be downloaded properly, most likely it's due to the old ones being deleted OR something to do with the servers moving (?) as for the past few days I get errors while loading and opening pages of F95Zone.

EDIT: The previous saves were nuked from the host, the one I uploaded downloads without issues. (Mind you, this isn't full or anything, just a file I had lying around).

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes