4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TheBigPebis

Apr 6, 2018
Now now boys, here are the detailed saves i promised. Just interact with what you see, you almost have to do nothing (beside add saves to the game and jerk off :D). I believe i did every scenes. Of course, i cant make saves for all variations so if you want to see all great variations, you have to play the game (you really should, Doc made such good content and dialogues in each variation) :D. Here are the packs for each girl, i also made texts in it for the info. In the "new folder" pack is 2 saves, save 1 is the start of everything with max stat for each girl (no mia) Im grinding for it so dw for bugs :p Save 2 is ultra-mega-full-save.
Have fun with your meat boys :D Here
Do you have a mirror for these? Cloudfire is being stupid.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
The game doesn't start at all for me it just closes immediately. I have installed the RPGmaker bullshit Rpgace etc. THere is no error code I cannot search for anything that would help me

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
The game doesn't start at all for me it just closes immediately. I have installed the RPGmaker bullshit Rpgace etc. THere is no error code I cannot search for anything that would help me
Check this troubleshooting. If none of this helps, I'm not sure what else to do besides re-extract the files again, sometimes the extraction corrupts files.

Reactions: meanmike

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Gonna be remade scenes for each of the ladies, I believe. The Trello link on the first page was updated a while back with the planned content.
Indeed, remade scenes AND the exclusively new content would be the State Variants as the only ones that got that treatment were a couple of scenes with the base girls.

Reactions: macacodocrime

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
The game is just a cannon! We stick it into it for 10 hours. As a result, all in sperm and then fell asleep exhausted)))
100 by 10. I have not seen such games for a long time, but I overplayed a large number of adult games;)

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Indeed, remade scenes AND the exclusively new content would be the State Variants as the only ones that got that treatment were a couple of scenes with the base girls.
I gotta give myself a game recap from all the previous manor versions to give it a quick comparison on the remaked scenes since i recall a few old scenes was better than the actual ones :p

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes