4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Feb 27, 2020
Has outhor was banned from Patreon becouse of beastiality or he was never there ?
Neither. His patreon is now focused on his second game "Survivor's Guilt" that wont have anything to do with doggos or horsos. He opened a subscribestar for this game since they dont really care bout beasty

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
man i just wish that the dev's could make there game with out oatron enter fearing with there stuff. i mean where all adult's here and that's wgat these games are anyway. we are also old enuff to know what will get us in trouble and what the hell we should not do. i was saying this because i think that is why this is takeing time. hope to see more of my ladys

May 20, 2021
Bones has been soaking up the cash. but no progress for more than half a year, even longer for "SG". Not expecting anything. Shouldn't take this long.
Been a very common thing with game dev's these days. For example Alice Awakening had no update for many months despite dev claiming to have monthly updates, now it's marked as abandoned. These dev's are straight up lying bastards. Anyone stupid enough to believe them and give them money deserves to be scammed.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
where do i download the OST? that grooves
If you already downloaded the game, open the "Audio" folder, then "BGM". Most of the ones with lowercase names are default ones, but the ones in uppercase and a couple others are the BGM/OST of the game.

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Can someone tell me if there's a way to see the Trust, Depraved, Guilt, Curiosity and arousal points because it's really hard to keep track :/

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
Did the trello get abandoned or is this one of those "I made the free trello and the pay trello and just never updated the free one" situations?

Feb 27, 2020
Did the trello get abandoned or is this one of those "I made the free trello and the pay trello and just never updated the free one" situations?
Kinda neither. Its the trello that keeps being forgotten. Bones updates it every now and then. Rn isnt either "now" nor "then", but he will update it eventually.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is two seen's with the mother in dog in the basement tit and mouth fuck really. whitehallmirage is that the mean spider girl from demon slayer. lol

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
hope it turned out well soldier...
Lmao, I just press f5 then alt tab.

What time to be alive, dev your game's art are incredible. I'm looking for the next version, I barely can wait.

Also, do not be ashame of your english. It's nice to have a english revision team working in the game, but i'm proud of the fact that you brought your amazing art for more people around the world.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes