4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I do not have circles at my room...except at the bed and at the desk to re-see the sex events. Would it be that chair then?
Only chairs of note I know are one at night in room and one downstairs near record player.
Night Chair.jpg Time Chair.jpg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i only speak english and hell even tho i know it well i still butcher my own language. that's what i get for sleeping in school but really school was boreing as hell.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Armchair is called the one in the hallway.
Anyway both of them seem useless for the guide.
Not really.

The armchair (let's call it that from now on since it's gonna get annoying going back and forth everytime) helps you advance time for small increments. Each time of day has 2 "halves". The morning has the 1st half, that one being after getting up, 2nd half of the morning is when Lucile is in the garden and Vera is with the horse. Same goes for Afternoon and Evening, the only exception being Midnight. The armchair helps you advance the time by 1 half each time you sit on it and "Wait", that way you can visit or try to do some stuff only available in specific times.

The chair in your room (as I mentioned, a circle either in or next to the chair) serves the purpose to toggle Beasty on or off, change the MC's name and re-visit some of the scenes in the game, with the exception of the ones that can be repeated ad nauseum (Waking up Lucile with sex, Cosplay, Morning Yoga, etc). This also helps you check in what State each woman is if you don't check the diary.

Reactions: Sukme

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
It sounds a legit post, but I ca not still see the statuses. What I mean the chairs do not help as of they do not help per the guide words. For example I was supposed to meet Doyle on the armchair, but nothing of the sorts happened.
Also did you guys know there is a very sexy scene with a slutty police officer and a bitch biker and it happens 2 times? And this idiot give away the diamonds for pussy! The ultimate simp of all time for all worlds for all races for all universes.
Either way I progress and it all that matters. If there is a save with all completed I will use it but I will look for it later.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I got to the events and nailed them following Doyles advice. I got to say this game was the best one I played in long time. Had a blast doing it! Probably some Russians are developing it they seem to put proper amount of work for it.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
has the game been abandoned? because it's been so long since an update hasn't come out
The game is not abandoned, but with the little we know, Doc is going to update the other game first then will update this one, but nothing is for certain, since we have really little news about the update and what exacly we expeting, SG was suppose to drop in november but we now in december, we dont know what happen, if you waiting on Manor give it a few more months since we dont have any info if Doc has even started doing anything related to the game update (i think he will only start working on Manor update after finishing SG update), has for SG we know he is working on it but clueless what is the progress and how long it will take exactly to drop.

So the really best everyone can do is wait and go play other games.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes