4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
2 months ??? (Survivor's Guilt). I definitely missed something there...all I've seen is the first release 2 YEARS ago
wrong on that statement from Sorgath its been wayyyyyyyyyy more than 2 months lol so yeah like u said 2 Years and the only content we been got teased was the doc youtube videos of menu costume mechanics and that's pretty much it.

Bet this game shoulda have gotten an update in august so atl east the game woulda get another long hiatus that possibly doesn't cap the 2 years waiting time value lmao, but that is my opinion on this 2nd side-game of his while manor its the one with medium content and even more potential to overcome on updates than this so the expectations of this getting Huge updates are honestly up to how bones split his time on both projects maybe?

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
the guy is living in his discord bubble surrounded by kids sucking him off all time cuz they are scared to get banned from the discord like me when a guy posted a pic in it dogo fucking martha in his discord and someone said when this will be in the game i replied in 2024 ..few minutes later im banned lol i guess that got into him, its not like i complain about him being lazy all the time ,i swear that was the first time if i did complain many times that will be understandable, ma guy u got to accept some critics we barely see u in discord working on the game in months
i don't know ....maybe be u think u can hide the fact that you are milking the fuck out of this game
and the few ppl who still give u money will not last for ever.... what will last in ppl minds is the fact the you are shutting them up and that is a red line for me even if ur game is one of the best ...u as a person i will never support ....listen its ur game if u wanna milk it till 2030 go for it its yours just don't shut ppl up when they complain cuz they are sending u money avery month

#Dr bones the milker
Doc Bones... another totalitarian draconian scammer

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
hello ! is this game dead ? i would love to see more content efter all this time left !
i saw some people said that there is some fan content somewhere but i can't find it...

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
At best it's on hiatus. The dev decided to finally update his other game "Survivor's Guilt" and won't come back to this until that gets going. That game only exists because this one was pulled from Patreon due to the bestiality or the incest or both.
When on earth did he update that game?
It doesn't show an update at all on this website, and hasn't for years

Dec 17, 2021
I do not want to compete with the dog, I wanted to know what content he is going to see later, more bestiality or for the protagonist, your comment really makes me laugh because that is not the point I want to reach

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes