4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Friends, does anyone know anything about the next update?
Nope, but dont expect anything withing the next 6 months, since doc is still making the SG (his other game) update, only after this one is done he will go over to the manor (not 100% sure Doc might decide to do another update for SG after).

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Nope, but dont expect anything withing the next 6 months, since doc is still making the SG (his other game) update, only after this one is done he will go over to the manor (not 100% sure Doc might decide to do another update for SG after).
i c u there with that cute yamato pfp... off topic but any one piece viewers here?

Reactions: exirock

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
And the funny thing is - there still are over 500 people who support him paying 2100$ monthly.
Actually if you count just Subribestar + patreon for TM / SG , its 4,5k / month if the numbers are correct there...not even mention if there is even more patreon/subriberstar pages for other projects he might have ? going on , proper milking and no content for months / years , not to mention webpages that havent been updated for months - years :sneaky:

Last edited:

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
... and dont forget: on Bones discord he has even a Bot to shut everyone up who asks for updates. Essentially it is: the next update drops when it drops and now stfu. It is referred to as "the forbidden question".
i left this server long ago, but i guess the bot is still active
Oh its still alive and kicking i think :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Chorizoow

Apr 17, 2018
As I said, he will get back to this once the other "gets going." As in, he hasn't updated it yet and I ain't holding my breath he will any time soon.
Alright.. and the other game haven't strated yet in suppose... Did he finish the prologue ?

sharuez

May 26, 2018
It's coming, chill
"dont worry its only temporary" remember everyone dont believe liars. Doc bones is milking this game gets 2K monthly for zero updates = scam its literally biden administration lol.

Also bro I got some lands in the bahamas to sell you just give 10K upfront and I'll promise you'll get it within the month.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
"dont worry its only temporary" remember everyone dont believe liars. Doc bones is milking this game gets 2K monthly for zero updates = scam its literally biden administration lol.

Also bro I got some lands in the bahamas to sell you just give 10K upfront and I'll promise you'll get it within the month.
Oh no, we don't need a pesky contract here! Take my word for it, mate! It'll be fine and dandy.

• Haha
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
This game was most promising game, now its turn to milking cow just like summertime sage. Too sad, this game is gem.

Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Damn, I'm playing this game for days and finally did 100% [I think] today.

Thanks Dr. Bones for bringing us your art and ideas, it was one of the best RPG like H-game i've played. I understand y'all questioning him about updates, we want more cos' it's fucking brilliant. [I'll not talk about the way he treat his public and vice-versa, it's certainly about another topic].

Secondly, thank you Golem98 for the guides.

Reactions: fazafz

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
There is more content for the protagonist or for the bestiality because I do not like it, it feels like ntr but for which there is more content
why Protag OR bestiality? we all know: Doggo is the Protag. But i feel you.... seeing this disgusting little brat fuckin his family really feels like NTR. But doggo is generous and willing to share his bitches ;) He's just a good boy

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
bones went to a seminar (through zoom) around summer of this year, on how to be a massive sucess in h-games development by providing little to no updates over a long space of time. the seminar was organized and lectured by icstor........
but seriously, its a real shame that this game is pretty much on the development limbo, since there hasnt been any type of updates in such long amount of time.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes